Luciano confession

( read description)

You were one of my brother's usual customers. According to my brother, you were a singer in need of a true calling in fashion.

Flavio was taking your measurements at the time, and you and him were discussing the show.

I remember that same day, my brother left the room for a moment, and you greeted me with a warm hello, even though I kept pestering my brother to finish up. I don't know why, but my heart skipped a bit.

You were a pretty girl, but to think that this girl is the one who took my heart awah

That time my car broke down and you came out and fixed it, your face and hands covered in grease. Is a singer working on a car? I would've never imagined that.

You continue to astound me with your love of race cars and your ambition to become a Nascar driver.

It was quite amusing to see you passionately talk about cars.

Why did you capture my attention so much?

It could be because you didn't act like the other girls I've dated.

or that I prefer your strong will and independence,

Your singing voice is like an angel sent from heaven. They were so sweet and tender that they tugged at my heartstrings.

You had tried to hide your slight hint of a French accent, which you had tried to hide because you were too ashamed of your past to speak it confidently.

The more time I spend with you, the more I notice things about you.

You

laughed and giggled, your real smile showing, your messy hair bringing out your face. Your red silky and sexy dress was exposing your shoulders, which should be illegal, because I couldn't keep my eyes off of you.

I kept imagining all the things I could do to you, which flustered me. How could I think of just embarrassing things?With

you, I could be myself, smile, laugh, and not be judged. Without you, my heart will ache.

The constant beating in my heart, the way you made me stumble on my words, I was constantly fidgeting so I could calm myself down around you.

After the constant nagging and teasing, Flavio will invite you without telling me. I

can't get mad at him either. I got to see you again, and that's all that matters.

I want you,

but..

I want you to succeed without me.

When you finally come back from tour,

you'll be mine.