How Can I Describe This?

Start from the beginning

"I've waiting all these years to see my mother. I think I could wait one more day."

Father chuckled and said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

He went to the door and exited out of Snape's classroom. When I was left alone, I jumped up and down for that seemed to be the only appropriate response for the news I have just received. I finally get to see my mother! I danced around the classroom and made my way out. Some students looked at me and laughed but I didn't care. Nothing in the world can bring Echo Lestrange down.

I started to prance to the Slytherin common room when I was stopped my Potter who looked like he's been searching for something. Not even he could wither my emotions. 

"Hey, Pott-." 

"Go out with me!" Harry yelled.

"Excuse me?" Now that I was not expecting. "Uhm... I'm currently dating Blaise..." I said more calmly.

"Who cares about him!?" He was definitely distraught. 

"I do!"

"Well, I bet that I can be ten times the boyfriend he can be, I can promise you that!" He looked up to me with his piercing green eyes. It had a mixture of pleading and passion.

"Potter..."

"Call me Harry."

"No! I can't do this to him. We've only started to date since he left. And... no! Okay, there are many reasons why I don't want to go out with you! And! And! If it weren't for you, my mother would have not gone to Azkaban!" I paused. "Because of you I don't know how it feels to be loved by a mother."

"And you don't think I wanted the love from a mom?! You're master killed both my parents!" Potter yelled.

I chuckled and asked, "Why do you want to go out with me? If you hate me and my 'master' so much, why do you want to go out with me? Are you trying to get the last bit of teenage rebellion out of the way? Nice try." I walked past him and without turning back, I said said, "Prick."

I didn't even go to the common room because I was walking thoughtlessly around the campus. That was the weirdest event that had ever happened to me. What does he even get off from that?

"I need to get my mind off of this..." I said to myself. "I'll go to the Vanishing Cabinet... There's nothing left to do and I have a whole day. I'll get a lot done today."

I got up and headed for the Room of Requirements. I walked in front of the wall three times and thought, I need to fix the Vanishing Cabinet. I need to fix the Vanishing Cabinet. I need to fix the Vanishing Cabinet. I looked at the wall and saw a grand door appear.

Harry PoV

Of course! What did I expect? I'm a "Half-Blood." I guess I really have to do this the hard way. I walked carelessly around the castle and saw Echo going up to the seventh floor. 

As I followed her into the huge door to the Room of Requirements, she seemed to be a bit troubled and scared. I looked up and saw the lights on and the switch right next to me. When I tried to turn the lights on, the switches wouldn't work. It was pitch black and I could hear Echo's callings. 

"Hello? Who's there?" She called.

I followed the trial of her voice and grabbed her by the arms. This is it. She let out a small yelp but that was silenced when I pressed my lips onto hers. Immediately she pushed away.

"Potter?! What the hell?!" She yelled. I didn't know what to say. Even I was surprised of my actions but apparently that didn't matter because I felt her hands go in the back of my head. 

Echo pulled me closer to her and kissed me. Even though I was surprised, I kissed her back. We sunk to the ground to our knees, not daring to pull apart. She pushed me to the wall and kissed me more and more. My tongue traced her lips and she opened her mouth letting me in. Her left hand played with my hair and her right was on my cheek. After a while, we gently pulled apart, trying to catch out breath. 

"Can I still say yes to your offer?" She whispered into my ear.

I shivered from her breath on my ear and chuckled. "Of course. But you'll have to end it with Zabini."

She laughed, "It's a done deal."

"What are you doing here?"

"May I ask you the same question?"

"I didn't want to give up with you."

"That's sweet," Echo said. "Lumos." With the new light source, she looked up at me and smiled. 

"So what are you doing here?"

Echo PoV

I knew he was going to ask that question again. "I always come here to waste time. You never know what you can do here. There's endless things you can find here. I almost got lost once. It's crazy," I answered getting up. I helped him up and kept his hands with mine. We started to walk around the Room of Requirements. 

"When I came in, you seemed a bit troubled... Why was that?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow. I have important family business to take care of."

"So you're leaving?"

"Right." 

"Me too. Ron, or rather Ron's mother, told me to get to the next train to King's Cross. They're going to pick me up from there."

"At least it's not going to be awkward for you. This is going to be my first time seeing my whole family all at once," I answered. 

"Good luck to you then."

"Yeah, thanks, Potter."

 "It's Harry."

I shook my head. "Yeah... right. It's a weird habit. Thanks, Harry," I corrected and yawned. "Ah... I'm getting tired. I'm going to call it a day. Good night Pot-... Harry." I kissed him on the cheek and left the Room of Requirements. 

When I entered my room, I put my head on the pillow and yelled my lungs out. Not out of agony, sadness or anything like that. I was yelling because I was... happy. That's weird because when Blaise kissed me, I didn't feel that same tingle or happiness. 

But is it love? 
_______________________________________________________________________________ 

So... I know it was an extremely long time that I updated this story but I had MAJOR writer's block!! i got over it!! :D sooo.... how'd you guys like it? I'm proud of it!! Vote!! and comment! and Tweet and Like!! :D