Welcome to the family madrigal

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

I woke up and la casita brought me my glasses and threw them to me and I caught it. Then I grabbed my skirt for my dress and put it on. Casita brought me my shoes and walked while i put them on. I opened my closet and started throwing stuff to find my bag. I get ready to open my door and say , "Make your family proud".

(Pretend you mirabel and when they say mirabel pretend they say your name)

Then a little girl asked, "You didn't get a gift?"
"J- umm" I tried to explain but then a guy called me. "(Y/n), delivery. I gave you the special since your the only madrigal kid with no gift, I call it the not special special since uh you have no gift."

"Thanks" I said. "Oh and tell Antonio good luck last gift ceremony was a bummer. Last one being yours that- that did not work." I forced small laugh through my teeth.

Then the girl said, "If I were you I would be really sad." Then I said, "Well my little friend I am not because the truth is gift or no gift I am just as special as the rest of my family."

"Maybe your gift is being in denial." They walked off so I went back into the house to help decorate "oh sorry- oh excuse me- oh-"

"Oh-" Luisa ran to help someone and said, "Oh careful sis." Then tia Pepa came in and had a tornado surrounding her while saying, " My babies night has to be perfect and it's not perfect and people are going to be coming" her husband said "Your ruining the flowers. The flowers!"

Then miss perfecta came in and said, "Did someone say flowers. Please don't clap. Oh it's nothing." she flipped her hair and got flowers on my face and said, "A little sisterly advice, if you weren't always trying to hard you wouldn't be in the way."

"Actually Isa this is called helping and I'm not in the way you ar- ugh" I walked right into a pillar. I walked to the kitchen where my mama was and plopped the decorations on the floor. "Mi vida you ok? You don't have to over do it"

"I know mama I just want to do my part like the rest of the family" then my dad came up to my face and said, "She's right amor, first gift ceremony since yours lot of emotions"

I said, "Bee stings", when he touched my hand with his sting one. He continued and said, "And I've been there." Then mama said "Aye Austin" and went to make him food so he would heal.

Papa itched his neck and said, "With me and Tio Felix married into the family, outsiders who had no gift" "mhm" "and never ever would surround by the exceptional it was easy to feel unceptional"

"Ok papi" " I'm just saying I get it." Then mama came in and said, "Eat. Mi amor if you ever want to talk-" "I got to put out the stuff the house isn't going to decorate itself." La casita got sad then I said, "Sorry, you could. You look great"

Casita got happy again then mama said "Corazón remember" "yeah remember" "you have nothing to prove." Mama and papi said the last Part together.

"Mhm"then I walked to abuelas door and put down something I made special for her. I stepped back and looked at the pictures of everyone getting there gift on the wall.

Then abuelas voice saying, "One hour." Scared me which made me knock over a candle that made what I made abuela catch on fire." Oh- no no."

"Maybe you should leave the decorations to someone else?" Abuela said then I said, "No I actually made these as a surprise for you oh-"
"(Y/n) I know you want to help but tonight must go perfectly. The whole town relies on our family and our gifts, so the best way for some of us to help is to step aside let the rest of the family do what they do best. Ok?"

I faked a smile and said "Mhm" in a happy tone. "Pepa! You have a cloud." "I know mama but now I can't find Antonio. What do you want from me?!" Pepa said then walked off. I heard mama say to abuela , "Mama be nice to (Y/n) ok? You know tonight will be hard for her."

"If the gift ceremony doesn't go well this time tonight will be hard for us all." With that I went to the nursery.