{1} ヤンデレ {1}

Start from the beginning

*Bell Chimes*

My eyes widened slightly as I quickly made my way out of the backroom and up to the counter to greet my next customer.

A male walked in with burgundy/light lilac hair and piercing violet eyes "....."

I also took notice of the weird-looking tattoo on his neck......strange.

I've never seen anything like it before.

"Hello sir! How can I help you today?" I asked with a small smile as he stood in front of me, that's when I noticed how tall he was.....and he had quite a lanky build.

"I'll take a black coffee" He said without sparing me a glance and I smiled "Alright! Coming right up, would you like any sugar or creamer on the side?" I asked and he sighed "No"

Well he seemed very cheerful!

I turned to the coffee machine and began preparing his coffee.

Black like his heart, eh?

I sighed "....."

I shouldn't judge.....maybe he's having a bad day.

I walked into the back and took the muffins out of the oven before placing one in a small holder and grabbing the latte for my other customers.

"Caramel Latte and a blueberry muffin!" I called out as the couple turned to me and grabbed their items before handing me the money.

I quickly placed the money into the register and handed them their change "Have a good day!" I chirped and they smiled at me before walking out of the cafe.

The strange male was now sitting on one of the stools besides the register and he had his head turned towards the mini TV that was playing the news.

I hadn't turned the sound on.....maybe I should?

I grabbed his coffee and placed a cover on it before walking over to him. "Here you go, sir!" I said as I placed it in front of him and he grabbed it without saying anything.

He placed the money on the table besides me and continued to look up at the TV.

Ouch.

I took the money and placed it in the register.

I sighed and sat behind the counter before scrolling through my phone just like before.

Thankfully, it wasn't too busy today so there wasn't much else that I had to do before I closed the cafe.

"....."

Suddenly, I felt eyes on me causing me to slowly raise my head up and my eyes widened slightly as I saw a pair of lowered violet eyes staring back at me  "Is there something else that you needed, Sir?" I asked and he motioned towards the TV "The volume" he said and I hummed "Ok!"

I stood up and opened up the drawer before pulling out a remote and turning the volume up on the TV.

I sat back down and he looked away once again causing me to place my head down on the counter.