"Maybe you're right, I'll do it after our training. All in all, I'm excited, maybe we'll go to a movie or an exhibition at an art gallery, you know, I also want to look like an interesting person. He has such super interests, I don't want to be a gym jerk for him-"

"Come on, you're not just a gym jerk. This is literally your gym. You have your own business, you are also a wonderful person and I think he will appreciate it." I wanted to build him up, I don't like it when he's putting himself down.

"Stop it or I'll get emotional." He said sarcastically. "But okay, how about the first night in your new fancy apartment?" Oops, okay, we don't want to go into this topic because I'll literally cry or puke.

You know, I saw a murder, a gray-haired old guy threatened me by putting a gun to my head, I was puking all night, which I don't even remember because I was in such a shock, and in the morning the Irishman ordered me pancakes and the British one shouted at us and said that everything that had happened before was just little problems in business and I shouldn't overdo it.

Everyday life, normal things, normal people. Truth?

"Um, you know I finished packing, then I went to bed and had pancakes in the morning. Nothing special." What I said was the honest truth, I missed a few small details but please, who would pay any attention to them.

"Have you been talking to your husband? Damn I can't believe you're married. And I was about to ask... Can you date others? Because you are married only legally, you don't really love each other."

"No, we didn't talk about it, we hardly talk to each other at all, he is a horrible bully and arrogant. I don't really like him that much to be honest. But on my part, I don't care very much, well, I don't care at all if he's dating someone or not. And I, you know me, I'm not seeing anyone and I'm not going any time soon." In the immediate and further. I'm not ready for even the smallest dates. No way. We are beginning to enter topics that are awkward for me more and more, and I hope we will come down to a different topic in a moment.

"Meh, he looks like an arrogant guy, it's a pity because he's cute." I told you - appearance. "Okay, workout done, those twenty minutes on the treadmill were at the end, I think after tonight's leg training you should feel like after being fucked well."

"Marcel!" No civility, like a unappeased teenager.

"Mother, mother, okay. We have to repeat the one and a half hour training more often, my lady was on a roll today." Well, I had to relieve a bit, but in response I only gave a gentle smile. "Stretch a little longer and then you can go home." Unfortunately. "And me. I'll call him and l hope he will pick up. It will come out awkward if it turns out that I was into him like that, and from his side all I find is voicemail. Keep your fingers crossed."

Then I stretched as I was told and I went to the shower. I didn't want to go back to apartment, and I knew Alex couldn't meet because she was at work. And I have no other friends.

If I had said that I had a big need to meet her and spend time, she would quit her shift and go to meet me quickly, but she would ask if everything was okay, that something was definitely wrong.

In the shower my stomach started to ache again and I felt sick with the thought that I would have to walk to the place again where it all happened. Earlier, when I was leaving, to put it mildly, I ran out of my room so quickly that I could compete in the Olympics. I can not stop thinking about it.

I dried my hair and put headphones over my ears. I didn't go to the gym by car, I decided that the walk would do me good and I don't have that far from my new place.

After a while of walking, I had to walk about five minutes through the wooded parkland. I went through it many times, but from what happened the night before, a strange uncertainty began to build up inside me.