october 10th, 2021

School was now becoming tiring, homework, hanging out with friends, going to all her brothers games.

Somehow she still enjoyed it more and more each day.

Betty particularly enjoyed her business computer class, her teacher was fun and easy-going, she had so many friends in that class, the lessons were easy, it was by far her favorite.

"Why are you in here?" Ms. White asked as the door opened and a tall boy with beautiful curls walked in.

"I don't have a teacher so I'm gonna hang out with you again." He said glancing around the room.

Betty didn't know the boy but she had heard of him and occasionally seen him walking in the halls near her.

"Fine, just don't annoy me." Ms. White said, continuing to type on her computer.

Betty blushed bright red when he sat in the desk behind her, something Cheryl picked up on right away.

"Somebody's got a crush." She teased, earning a glare from Betty.

The class went by smoothly for the most part, Betty ignoring the pretty boy behind her until she heard her name.

"Yeah, I didn't know Betty was Caleb's little sister either." Ms. White said, glancing at her then the boy and then back at her computer.

"You two are completely different, you seem quiet and shy, Caleb is loud."

"He's not that bad, my favorite person ever is my brother." Betty grinned, sticking her tongue out at the boy.

"Well then." He rolled his eyes, pretending to be offended.

Betty sent him a kind small and took a glance at the clock, shutting her computer and stacking her books so she could leave quickly.

-

'Jughead Jones sent a snap.'

Betty furrowed her eyebrows, she didn't know she had the boy on snapchat, and she had no clue as to why he was snapping her.

The snap consisted of a mirror picture with a caption;

"I am still shocked that Caleb is your brother."

Betty grinned and double tapped his name sending back a snap of her doing a thumbs up.

"Yep we're very different."

The two snapped back and forth until finally she was sent another mirror picture;

"Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow at the game!!"

Betty smiled eagerly and quickly replied before skipping to her brothers room.

"Are you busy?" She asked, looking at him sitting in front of his TV with a controller in hand.

"Nope, what's up?" He said pausing the game, sitting his controller down and taking off his headphones.

"Do you think Mom and Dad will come home?" Betty whispered walking in and taking a seat next to her brother on the carpet.

"I don't know, Betts. I hope so." He said, giving her a sad smile.

"Come up here and talk with us for awhile." Caleb said, maneuvering the girl onto his lap and setting his headphones off so Betty could hear the conversation as well.

"Jughead?" Someone asked, which immediately had Betty turning her head and listening.

"Yeah, said there was a girl in a class he saw today and that he thought she was really pretty." Logan, her brothers best friend said.

"What class?"

"Ms. Whites, the class after ours. He went in there today and came out looking like a tomato. I don't know who it is yet, but he got on my phone awhile back and got Betty's snapchat. I wonder if it's her."

Calebs head snapped to his sister in a heartbeat, his eyebrows furrowing and a questioning look coming across his face.

"We're just friends, I barely know him." The girl shrugged, before her heart literally stopped.

"He has a girlfriend though, isn't that technically considered cheating?" Someone else asked, and Betty felt like such an idiot.

He was just being nice because she was Calebs little sister..

"I mean I guess, but I heard she was cheating on him." Another person said, and as bad as it sounded, that made Betty's heart fill with a small burst of hope.

"Who is his girlfriend anyways?"

"Anderson's sister, Veronica."

Betty's eyes bugged out and she looked down at her lap, she was quite literally fucked..