B2-2: You've Got The Best Of My Love

Start from the beginning

Oh (do do do-do), yeah (do do do-do)
My love, my love
Oh (do do do-do)

Oh, you got the best of my love
Whoa, whoa, you've got the best of my love

Demonstrating sweet love and affection
That you give so openly yeah
The way I feel about you, baby
Can't explain it
Want the whole wide world to see

Oh, but in my heart
You're all I need
You for me and me for you.."

Mila sees a figure out the corner of her eye. She lets out a scream as she turns around throws her brush. Peter quickly and effortlessly catches the brush while leaning his head on the windowsill lovingly staring at Mila.

"Peter!"

Peter chuckles clapping, "That was great."

Mila blushes stuttering, "How long we're you sitting there? You didn't see the whole thing did you?"

"Sorry pretty girl... I had front row for the entire performance."

Mila bites her lip messing with fingers while trying not to make eye contact with Peter. Peter smiles softly getting up from the window. He stands in front of her, raising his hand under her chin to lift her head up.

"Don't worry it'll be our little secret. But I loved it. I would say encore but you might punch me."

"How right you are, Petey boy." Mila sticks out her tongue.

Peter lets her go looking down at her outfit. His mouth slightly drops as he just stares. Mila sees this and smirks.

"Now who's shy and speechless?"

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks Peter."

Peter nods, "You ready superstar?"

Mila giggles nodding, "Yes I just have to put on my shoes."

Peter watches her walk into her closet and come out holding clear straps heels, "You realize you are the clumsiest person I've ever met."

Mila scoffs, "Whatever. They look good with this outfit. You know they do."

Rollins his eyes Peter watches Mila struggle to hold onto her desk and put her shoe on. Chuckling to himself, he grabs the shoe from her hand and kneels down in front of her.

"Peter you do not have to do that."

"I want to."

Mila grins as Peter puts her heel on her foot like she was Cinderella. She hands him the second heel and once that one is on, he stands up and kisses her head.

"Now are we ready?"

"Yup."

Peter pulls Mila over to the window and lifts one leg out the window. He holds his arms out behind him.

"Come on."

"You serious?" Mila laughs as she climbs on his back.

"You better hold on tight, spider monkey."

"You did not just quote Twilight."

"You forced me to watch it so now you deal with the consequences."

Without another word Peter shoots a web and swings throughout the city. Mila grins holding onto Peter. Her arms wrapped around him as her face rests in his neck. She pecks him lightly making him pat her thigh and smile.