NATIONALS.

NATIONALS

Saturday:

Everyone had gone according to the plan. When we arrived, there were a lot of people present but still no news on the competition.

"Anything yet?" Lexi asked as soon as she walked in.

"Nope" we all said.

"what if we didn't get in?" Belle asked, looking worried.

"Oh you Negatron. They haven't even put up a list yet, just chill, have some faith okay." Olivia preached.

She was not wrong, tons of people here, and no one knew if they made it to nationals.

"Let's go practice, shall we." Thersa said and started moving, we all picked our stuffs and followed her.

After about 5 minutes of searching, we finally found a space to practice. Everyone was devoted, we all had opinions, songs and steps and really useful ones.

An hour and thirty minutes later; we heard loud screams, followed by huge depressing noises and arguments. We all ran to see what's what.

"What's going on?" Trish asked while Belle made her way through the crowd to read the notice that was just put up by an official some seconds ago.

"National's been postponed." Belle shockingly said as came out of the crowd.

Thersa gasped.

"No wonder they've been so shady" Olivia said

"This is a joke" Vivi said angrily

"Any groups yet?" I asked with genuine curiosity

"No, nothing" Belle shook her head in disappointment.

"Ok someone needs to give this people an ear-full" I said and almost walking away but Thersa held me back.

"And that person is not you" Thersa calmly said.

"This is not ok!" Lexi yelled

"Now what?" Olivia said and folded her arms

"I guess we're going to have to wait till next two weeks" Belle said.

We all glared at her.

"What? Its what the notice says" Belle said.

I put my hands over my face "let's just go" I said in huge depression.

"Getting angry won't solve anything, at least now we have more time to practice." Olivia said, trying her best to keep us positive and calm.

Belle threw her hands up in defeat.

Everyone was heated. We went out for lunch along with some other groups who also showed up expecting a competition.
While we ate, everyone expressed their anger, frustration and disappointment. It got really animated and funny after some time. Our rides arrived and we all departed to our different schools.

Back at home, Mom was doing great, but Leonardo? Not so much. He did get the job I told him about and made a huge sum of money, but money didn't seem to be his problem as he had bigger things to worry about.

His friends, or at least the people he thought were his friends had betrayed him. He couldn't find anyone else to talk to, so he called me.

"Hey lil bro, what's good?" I asked as soon as the facetime connected. Although it was dark outside, the moon served as our light.

It had been 4 hours since we left Nationals with the depressing news, I was calm now but Leo needed help. I could tell.

"Nothing" he replied with a husky voice.

DREAMS IN THE SKYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें