Calfreezy's prank

"Hey guys it's Cal and I'm doing something a little different. I am about to prank my girlfriend."
I got Harry to help me get her bed and then we picked it up.
We had to be very careful. if she woke up and saw us carrying her bed she would  freak out.
Tanner and I have been dating for about two months now. She is amazing BUT (and that's a big but) she has a bit of a temper.
"A few of the sidemen and I stayed over at Tanner's place last night. All the guys slept in the living room and she slept in her bed. She wouldn't let us sleep in any of the rooms. I mean just because we were sweaty from hours of football and refused to shower didn't mean she should kick us out of all the rooms. So we are going to take her and put her on this blow up bed and put her in the pool. When she wakes up she will totally freak out and fall in the pool." I explained to the camera.
**ONE HOUR LATER **
TANNERS POV
I could feel a breeze on my legs which worried me. Also it was especially bright. I turned my head over a little and felt my bed rock.
That's definitely not correct I thought to myself. Then I heard a few giggles from the guys.
I slowly opened my eyes only to have them burned by the sun. That's when I realized I was outside in the pool.
I was so shocked that I screamed and fell off the bed into the water. When I surface all the guys were laughing and I was fuming. I quickly got out of the pool and pushed passed all the guys. And of course they followed me with there cameras laughing.
"That's what you get for making us sleep in the living room HA!" Cal yelled between laughs.
"I will get you back" I told him and meant it.

**3 MONTHS LATER**
Cal's POV
Today I have a date with Tanner and I really don't want to be late. I really love Tanner and I plan on giving her a promise ring so I have to make this date perfect.
**Tanners POV**
A few days ago Cal asked me on a date and of course I said yes. He said he wanted to make the night special and I will make sure of that. After three months I was finally going to get Cal back. While Cal was gone yesterday I got Harry to help me set up a few pranks.

First we painted his soap with a clear coat of nail polish so it wouldn't lather up when he used it. Then we made a batch of fake toothpaste. We mixed green food coloring with mayonnaise and funneled it into his empty toothpaste tube.
Just to make sure his teeth turned green I put green food coloring on his toothbrush. Harry then helped me make jello that looked like worms and we hid them in his medicine cabinet. And lastly for the final touch we went up stairs to Cal's office to put a blow horn under his chair to give him a little scare. I know it's all a little bit harsh but the chlorine from the pool ruined my favorite ankle bracelet that I was wearing at the time so I want to see him suffer.

We put a few hidden cameras around his flat and in his office.

**CALS POV**
It was about 5:00 so I started to get ready by taking a shower. After a few minutes of rubbing the soap and wrag together a realized something wasn't right.
"HARRY WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE SOAP" I yelled.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT THERE IS MORE IN THE CABINET" he replied from his room.

When I opened the cabinet there were worms everywhere. And i couldn't help but scream. I quickly grabbed the soap and closed the cabinet.

After my shower I turned on some tunes and started to brush my teeth. I was so into the music I didn't realize that I was using mayonnaise as toothpaste. I immediately spit out the mayo and  looked in the mirror only to find that my teeth were GREEN!!!
I called Tanner and canceled our plans. I couldn't let her see me like this. Our date was ruined and it was probably all Harry's fault. I stormed into his room and yelled my head off. He finally caved in and told me it was Cal's prank. (A.n. Harry lied.) I was going to kill him when he got home.
After about an hour there was a knock on the door. It was Tanner.

"I'm so sorry I cancelled the date please don't be mad at me. I just wanted everything to be perfect and Cal decided to prank me." Before I could say much more Tanner started laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny" I asked.

"That's what you get for putting me in the pool while I slept." She said then kept laughing.

"You did all of this because I put you in the pool?"

"No I did it because the chlorine ruined my favorite ankle bracelet. Now the metal is all rusted." She said showing the rusted bracelet

"Oh well I'm sorry. Does this make up for the bracelet?" I asked showing her the promise ring.

"Wow it's beautiful Cal. What is it for. " She asked

"It's a promise ring to show how much I love you. As long as you wear it you love me and the same goes for me. I was going to give it to you on our date but you pranked me. So will you wear it?" I asked.

"Of course I will" she said with the biggest smile on her face.
I slipped the ring on her finger and pulled her in for a long hug and softly kissed her lips.

----------
1. Thanks for reading the story
2. This is my first fanfic So I hope you like it
3. If you did like it pleas vote
4. If you want a specific story with you and one of the guys message me.
Thanks for reading bye.