Beginning of the Scenarios pt. 3

guys..............................

i think i broke wattpad

like its so fucking slow i think my brain is going to explode from frustration

and when i try to check the other parts i cant see any comments, but i keep getting notifications that im getting comments so...

well, i can load the comments but if i load the comments then i cant load the story and it only loads half of the comments anyways ugggggg

gonna try working with my beta reader on this so it might come out a little late~ im also lowkey addicted to playing with my new switch lite rn- but why are the games so fucking expensive???

aiyaiyaiyaiyai

but

DOKJA AND CALE ARE GOING TO MEET THIS CHAPTER

EVEN IF I HAVE TO WRITE 20,000 WORDS TO GET THERE AAAAAAAAHHHHH

*yoinks myself off a cliff*

------------------------------------

Kim Dokja opened his eyes to darkness. Pure darkness. And a horrible stench that invaded his nose.

"U-Uwek."

I could barely breathe after coughing up the river water several times. My level 10 stamina saved me from being killed by hitting the water surface, but the large and small bruises all over my body were very painful.

I controlled my breathing in order to not fall into a panic and turned on my smartphone.

I was worried it might've broken in the fall but the power was fortunately okay. It was good that I spent big and bought a smartphone with a waterproof function.

Pahat.

The flashlight turned on and the surrounding scenery entered my eyes. There were huge walls with concrete by-products floating by. The stomach of an ichthyosaur was more disgusting than I thought.

"Dammit."

Yoo Jonghyuk's expression as he let go of me without hesitation and got off the bridge was vivid. I expected it but it was more shocking than I thought.

...If I wanted to be his companion, I had to survive.

It wasn't that I didn't understand.

Companion. The weight of this word was too great for Yoo Jonghyuk. Since his failure in the first round of regression, Yoo Jonghyuk had never made a real 'companion.'

It was rare for humans to easily follow the growth of a regressor. As a result, he solved everything alone, was revered as a savior and was naturally lonely.

To Yoo Jonghyuk, 'humans' were only subordinates or enemies. And no matter if they were subordinates or enemies, they were all disposable.

In Yoo Jonghyuk's countless regressions, there was not one where everyone around him survived.

And he had learned to live like that, not caring about what could happen to those around him, whether they lived or died, as long as he reached his goal.

Thus, this was a test. If I wanted to be in a equal position with him, I had to prove my worthiness and solve this much alone.

...Well, this was when looking at it from Yoo Jonghyuk's viewpoint.

"A companion like you...crazy psychopath."

That's why I had no intentions of sticking with him for long.

Well, of course I would try and get onto the protagonist's good side, but there was someone else who offered way better prospects of survival.

Cale Henituse.