"Severus, what are you doing?" Rabastan asked with gritted teeth. "Put down your wand and give me a calming draught now."

"Why are you here?" Severus asked him. "How did you enter the wards? Did you hurt her? Why is she crying?"

"Severus, I'm not here to hurt her. I would never do that. Just give me the calming draught. She needs it. I'll explain everything to you as soon as she calms down. I swear." Rabastan said, but Severus didn't believe him.

"I can kill you here, you know?" Severus said and Rabastan had to stop himself from taking his wand out and hexing the git in front of him. Can't he understand that His Belle needs a calming draught and he can kill him later?

"Severus, she needs a caring draught." Rabastan said calmly.

"What happened to her?" Severus looked at her from the corner of his eye still pointing his wand at Rabastan.

"Severus, Lestrange is right. Julia needs a calming draught." Remus said and Severus looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you not reacting to his presence as you should?" Severus asked him.

"I'll explain later. Just give the potion, Severus." Remus sighed.

"Fine, don't blame me if something happens." Severus lowered his wand and fetched a calming draught from his pocket and gave it to Rabastan who went to Julia and petrified her.

"I'm sorry, Belle." He said and parted her lips to pour the potion into her mouth. "Ok, I'm removing the spell."

"Are you feeling better now?" Rabastan asked her and she nodded her head and let him hug her.

Remus wanted to object, but stayed quiet and watched as she relaxed into Lestrange's embrace. Severus was surprised as to what's happening and looked at Lupin who was looking conflicted whether to separate them or not.

"What happened?" Rabastan asked stroking her hair lightly.

"They beat me." She said looking at him with new tears forming in her eyes.

"What?" Rabastan asked at the same time as Remus and Severus.

"Who?" Severus asked with narrowed eyes.

"Wait, wait!" Rabastan pushed her a little so that he can see her face. "No one entered the room. The wards would've alerted me if they did."

"I went down." She said and he frowned.

"You didn't." He shook his head. "No one left or came into this room. I would've known it."

"What are you-" Julia stopped and felt her body. Why is there no pain? She looked down at herself and touched her stomach where Vernon kicked her and didn't feel any pain. Her cheek also wasn't throbbing.

Wait! She was lying on floor when she lost conscious in the living room. But, now she is in her room on bed under covers just like when Rabastan left. That was all a dream? Her eyes widened and she looked at Rabastan and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She said into his chest and he rubbed her back.

"What happened?" He asked her again.

"Nightmare." She whispered embarrassed about herself and for worrying all the men in the room.

"Thank Merlin!" Rabastan sighed out. "I thought something happened to you."

"Oh, Merlin. I was so afraid." Remus pulled her into his chest away from Rabastan making him glare at the protective werewolf.

"Stupid." Severus muttered angrily. "Don't you know the difference between reality and a dream."