Laugh At Life

Laugh At Life.

-

To;  Rauridh123@hotmail.com

Re;hi

Sender; aleballybee@live.co.uk

Hi, Today was the last day of term at my school, and my last day ever at that school as I am moving to live with my aunt. She is quite rich and is offering to pay for me to get into a fancy school near her house so we couldn't refuse. I decided to move now so that I can settle in and stuff.. Anyway how's things? I hope your mum is feeling better soon :) 

We should definately try and get together again sometime?

talk soon,

Alé.

-

I met Rauridh on holiday almost 4 years ago and ever since we have kept in touch via e-mail. Even though we live miles apart, I have grown really close to the little kid with glasses that I met all that time ago.

  I packed my small purple laptop back into its bag and placed it in the hallway next to my suitcases. It was almost time to leave, I began to say my final goodbyes to my step-siblings Anna, Amy and Ben. They are the triplets that my mum had with my stepdad Marc, when I was 10. Amy started to cry as did Anna. Ben however vowed that he was not going to cry as he was a 'big boy' now, and big boys don't cry. I gave them one last hug before picking up my things and heading out to the car. My mum was waiting in the drivers seat for me and I could tell she was getting impatient. You see, my mum has never been the type to show her emotions, if she actually has any that is.

We soon arrived at the airport where we said our brief goodbyes before I boarded the plane that was to take me a long way away from the tiny town that I have grown up in. I took my seat next to the window near the back of the small plane, and it wasn't long before the plane took off from the grey strip of road and leaped up into the sky, playing amoungst the couds. After a while of gazing wonderously out of the window at the beautiful surroundings, I began to feel my eyes grow heavy as I drifted into a somewhat peaceful sleep.

I woke up to the sound of the plane bumping onto the ground. A voice came onto the tannoy system informing the passangers we had reached our destination. I got up and made my way out of the airplane and into the large airport searching for where I would find my suitcase. After some help from a kind man that could see how lost I was I collected my things and exited the terminal building. Outside, the sun was beating down onto my long brown hair, my eyes were blinded by the light. Thankfully I had sunglasses in my bag. I followed the signs to the 'pick up zone' where my mum had told me a driver would be to pick me up. It did not take me long to find thus driver as he held a while card with my name printed on it, "Aléazzra Braidwood".  God, I hate my full name. C'mon who is seriously called Aléazzra. However most people call me Alé which I don't mind anywhere near as much as Aléazzra.

I greeted the man holding the card and he showed me to the..LIMO!! I knew my aunt was rich but I did not know just how rich she was. Once I finally calmed down, I giggled at how excited I had gotten over a car. The driver gave me a strange look making me laugh even more. We set off on the short ride to my Aunt's house, turning into the driveway of a large, grey, 4 story building. I gasped at the size of the place as the limo came to a stop outside the huge tinted glass doors. I was greeted from the car by a bubbly woman as she pulled me into a warm hug, I guessed that this is my Aunt Catriona. She pulled away still holding me at arms length by the shoulders as she took in my appearance. "Em..hi, Aunt Cassandra" I greeted in a formal tone. Her face faltered slightly but she quickly regained her smile as she returned my greeting "Hello Aléazzra.. by god, not to be rude but do you actually go by that name. Not that I can talk my name is rather dreadful too but what on earth was your mother thinking." My aunt rambled. I replied simpily with; "Call me Alé"

I was given the grand tour of the house by my aunt - or as she told me to reffer to her 'Cat'- and to be completely honest this place is freakin' awesome! The whole place was filled with cool gadgets and flat screen tvs and there was even a pool in the back garden! She eventually showed me my room or should I say rooms, the bedroom itself was a decent size, however the pale pink walls have GOT to go. Attatched to my room was an ensuite bath/shower room and also a walk in wardrobe equipt with a variety of clothes in my size aswell as the things from my suitcase that had been unpacked and hung up for me. I was told to shower and change into somehthing more suitable for the weather and then go down for dinner. I took my time in the shower, then got out feeling nice and refreshed. I then walked through to my wardrobe finding a pair of denim shorts, I also put on a baggy purple t-shirt tucking it into the waistband of my shorts. I picked up a pair of purple balet style pumps and made my way down to the kitchen where I could smell the sweet aroma of bacon. As I neared the kitchen I could hear voices and my thoughts were clarified as I walked in to see 4 people already sitting at the table. One of which was Cat, the other three were a woman about her age and what seemed to be her husband aswell as a boy which looked around my age. I sat down in the empty seat next to Cat and she smiled brightly at me. "This is Jenny and David" she said gesturing to the couple who smiled and said hello. "And that is their son, Danny. They live next door." Danny smiled at me his perfect white teeth were emphasised by his tanned skin, I swear he winked at me but it was hard to be certain as his ash-blonde hair slightly covered his eyes. I recieved a knowing smile from Cat as my eyes had involuntaraly moved down to the muscles thst were strained against his white t-shirt. I broke out of my thoughts as I heard his strong masculine voice say "Yeah, I'll show her around." his mouth turned up into a smirk as he saw my shocked expression.

We finished dinner and then watched tv for a while before the guests decided to leave. But just as I thought I had got away with it Danny stopped, turned around to face me and said "See you tomorrow 10 o'clock sharp babes". I laughed as he shut the door behind him, told Cat that I was heading to bed as the flight had tired me out. I changed quickly into my pj shorts and climbed into bed. I fell asleep to thoughts of what Danny would have in store for me tomorrow.

---- [a.n. soo what do you's think so far? let me knoow? :)

and just incase anyone was wondering Aléazzra is pronounced {ali-as-rah}

kthx bye :)] ----