Releasing the mist into the building it seeped through every door, and made an illusion of both you and the bomb in every room.You stayed on the roof of the building concentrating on everything around you then with a flash you made a ton of traps you for sure knew they would fall for even if they worked as a team,though you knew they wouldn't.

The first trap was that you made illusion/clones of each of them and hid them in the mist waiting till they separated.

Second you made fake earpieces and gave them to the clones to replace the ones that both boys had.

Third and final trick, you made sure that you put on a show since others were watching.

"We need to work together for this to work bakugo-"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO ICY HOT BASTARD!!"

"But it would benefit us-" They walked into the building and the doors eminently shut behind them and locked so they could not open them.

"WHAT THE HELL! SHE IS TOYING WITH US AT THIS POINT!!!"

After they two boys stopped shouting you then made the mist go in the hallways that was a very good thing, Because Todoroki could not use his left side or he'd freeze both himself and bakugou.

"Crap I cant use my quirk in this environment-"

"WELL YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING B-"

Just as the spiky blond was going to cuss his teammate out you forced them apart with the mist. You did this this by making the mist extraordinary thick around the two,witch also pulled them apart as Bakugou ran to find you the Todoroki clone followed him. When todoroki started looking for his lost partner the bakugou clone came up to him from behind.

"Bakugou? I thought you went that way."

The clone being a very good one sounded and acted just like bakugou.

"YOU ARE AN IDIOT THE MIST PUSHED ME BEHIND YOU LOSER!"(CLONE)

"Right now, lets try and find this bomb."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO ICY HOT!!!" and so fourth.

You still remained on the roof and both the real partner and their clone partners entred the separate room, both of witch had cameras in them.

Back in the observing room everyone was confused as to why there were two of each of the boys but in separate rooms.

"HOW IS SHE DOING THAT AND WHY ARE THERE TWO PARES?"

"I do not know how she is doing that"stated Momo

"But I do know that she is extremely smart and knows exactly what she needs to win."

 The pares went into the respective rooms they both were in shock as they found you siting on the floor slowly standing to your feet.

The clone of you finally stood on its feet and with you controlling it the images in both rooms were complete the same.

Taking out the magic you had within you you had changed into a completely different out fit and were in the middle of the room between the boys and the bomb.

Like a savage, fearsome, warrior who had just been out of a battle, you took the swords that laid on your back out of their sheaths. Thus causing both blades to glow with magic, your eyes started to glow one of your f/c ( favorite colors).

(Basically the picture above)

You stood still waiting for them to attack first or to give them a chance to back down.

Bakugou launched him self at you in both rooms the clone was gently hit to the side, where as the real bakugou was thrown into the ground.

Both Todoroki's stood in a fighting stance for a few seconds. That's when the patterns changed, the clone of Todoroki walked over to bakugou and tied bakugou up and turned back into mist.

The real todoroki stood still waiting for the real bakugou to get up, however when he did not Todoroki took the opportunity to attack you you let him run to you and attempt to punch you.

This of course did not work and he was sent flying back a few meters.Just as he hit the ground the fake bakugou got up and ran over tying him up with the capture tape.

Both were now unconscious and being carried out of the building that you still sat on the top of.

You then jumped off the roof and floated catching yourself before you hit the ground.

Walking back to the examining room you got many scared looks and a few "woo hoo you did it's"

"I'm going to go check on the people who are in the infirmary I'll be back."

"Get back to class after we have a lot of discussing to do."

"yes sir."

A/N: Holy mickwopper crap that took a friggin long time to write!

Any ways i hope you all enjoy the chapter and have a good time of day love you all:)

MEMES

Avatar anyone

Avatar anyone...... no just me..... okay....... i'll shut up:)