Chapter 1 - Introduction

Normal day like always. Get up, eat, clean, change and go to work. It's the same boring cycle. Sitting in an office cubicle for hours on end, having to deal with annoying customers. Everyday is the same.

That's why I work at Fazbear Entertainment.

I know they have a bad reputation, but I honestly loved the old locations. The characters were so cool and their designs were interesting and unique. From bears, to foxes, to ballerinas, to clowns, to a weird guy who plays music, they had so much variety and charm. So when I found out they were constructing a brand new project, I knew it was the perfect job.

I signed up for the internship as soon as I could so I could start working there on opening day. I got to see all of the original concepts and designs of the mall. I was wondering how they would even pull it all off.

And the animatronics were perfectly designed and created. The whole mall was themed around the 80s so having glamrock animatronics was fitting.

The first ever crocodile animatronic. He was so fun to design and his personality was like that one cool uncle in your family.

Roxanne was so fit to be a racer. Her hair and her makeup fit the glamrock theme so well. She seemed like the kind of person that just didn't give a fuck about anything and just lives life to its fullest.

Chica was your average animatronic. She's been almost everywhere so it honestly wasn't a surprise to see her.

And freddy, well I have a lot of thoughts about him, but they're a bit personal. He is awesome though and even has a hatch for birthday cakes. Imagine getting a birthday cake from Freddy himself? God I wish I was a child again.

When the mall was to open, I was assigned the job of working in rockstar row. I would check people's photo passes before letting them into the different green rooms. I mainly worked at Freddy's room, but would occasionally fill in for other people.

I really enjoyed working there and still do to this day. I have been working there for over 2 years now. I'm glad they haven't had any issues. I would really miss the pizza plex if it were to shut down.

There was one shift though, that was...different. And it in fact changed every shift since then.