◇♡To Be Loved♡◇ (Aidan)

THIS IS A REQUEST HOPE YOULIKE IT

I've been in love with Y/n for years, but since I never had the courage to ask her out, I've watched her get with every other guy but me.

Of course, I guess I shouldn't be so jealous. I mean she is her own person, and my lack of telling her anything about how I feel about her just self sabotaged my chance of becoming more.

"Aidan! Tell me what you think of this outfit for my date." She says, and it hurts to know that she is going out with someone without me.

No one to blame but myself.

After that one date, she started seeing him more and more. I was there for every wrong turn, and every makeup, and took not eof every mistake he made as being her boyfriend.

She hates roses pink is her favorite.

She loves car rides and you hate traveling.

How did this work out? I have no idea.

"So I was wondering if we could maybe go to the park later? Have a picnic." Y/n suggests, and her boyfriend with a perm and three of the same shirts shakes his head.

"Maybe we can go to the Waterpark?" I suggest knowing that she loves water.

I remember all of the times we played mermaids when we were kids.

"That sounds great!"

"I wanted to go to the club get you on that party bus." He suggests knowing it's clearly for him.

I mean he got drunk and passed out on her lawn on her birthday and "forgot" he called for strippers on her 20th birthday.

Now we all sit here with this manchild who is older than her, but still hasn't mentally left eighteen.

"Yeah, like that went well the last time." I spit out watching her pick an outfit to go out in.

"I didn't see you complaining the last time."

"Yeah like the time you had that strippers tongue down your throat." I blurt out, and he goes silent knowing he's fucked.

"What the fuck?!" Y/n throws her makeup bag at him.

"It was one time! She wasn't even as hot as you!" She starts dragging him by the clothes and his perm out of her apartment door and slams it shut.

"How long have you known!?" She asks me.

"You were there, you saw it and when I said to leave him, you said it's probably just a joke. How oblivious can you be?" I start arguing with her.

"OH, so now I'm the asshole!"

"Yes you are because you let these guys shit all over you, and I'm the one who has to hear it!"

"I trust you and tell you how I feel, but now I'm a burden!"

"You just have bad taste Y/n."

She starts pushing me and I grab her hands to hold her steady and she kisses me.

The kiss doesn't stop because she pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me kissing me deeply.

She stops and gets off of me.

"Do you know how long I have waited for you to say something to me?" She rants.

"This whole time I just wanted you to tell me that you were in love with me too, and I would tell you I love you back." She says, tears start to come down her eyes.

"I'm saying it. I love you more than anything. I hate that you date everyone but me, and I love everything about you." I finally blurt out hugging her.

"Then kiss me." She says finally with a smile on her face.

Leaning in our lips touch and they clasp together continuously as we hold eachother lovingly.

Sorry if this seems rushed. I absolutely loved this idea, and I'd love to make another just like it in the future.

Love you all make sure to request in the "Hiii guys" first entry.