imagine for Zee_creepy_stalker

Your pov:

Although I'm dating Luke and he's really sweet, I've been feeling really insecure. Hate from the 5SOSFam has got quite bad as well, that's not why I'm insecure though, Calum and I got into a little argument the other day and he called me ugly and Luke doesn't love me. I knew he was angry but it hurt. Really bad.

I haven't been myself lately and I think Luke's starting to notice, I always shrug it off and tell him it was nothing. I was sitting on my phone when the door closed, I instantly closed twitter and put a smile on my face, he walked in and wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey baby girl you alright?" He asked kissing my forehead, I nodded my head faking a smile, I kissed his cheek and told him I needed the toilet. He nodded his head and I walked upstairs, I looked in the bathroom mirror, I had dark circles under my eyes, my hair was a mess and ugh, I started to shake and I got really sad, I started crying and I guess I didn't hear Luke come in.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked wrapping his arms around me, I looked at him through the mirror and let out a sob. "W-why are even with me Luke? Seriously you could do so much better, look at me!" I sobbed, he kept running his fingers through my hair trying to calm me down.

"Look at me, I love you so so so much baby girl, I couldn't do better than you, you're everything to me, I don't know what I would do without you" He whispered. I smiled and turned around. He kissed me and I smiled.

"I love you too Luke. Thank you" I whispered, he kissed me again and picked me up, he carried me into bed. I was exhausted and instantly fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it :) x