~Introductions~

Keira Daniels- Blonde hair that falls to just below her shoulders that has faded green dip dye in it. Bright, blue eyes that sparkle when she holds her bass guitar. Keira is originally from America but moved to moved to Yorkshire when she was 7 with her father once her got a job transfer. She enjoy literature and the arts but particularly focuses on music. Keira is willing to try anything new, ranging from drugs to alcohol to new experiences. Her favourite bands include Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, Foo fighters and fall out boy yet her music taste is not limited to those bands. She despises her job at the local music store due to the minimum wage and edgy customers. A history a self-harm and suicide attempt may be predominant in her past yet Keira has recently turned her life around and wants it to stay that way. "If you bang drums you can bang me."

Robyn Turner- long, brunette locks that are soft to the touch. Stunning grey eyes which have seen many wonders in this life. Her drum sticks are her prize possessions as her mother gave them to her on the eve of her passing. She has lived in Yorkshire all her life and is proud to have strong family values and loving friends. Her music taste is varied but she loves the older rock styles of Nirvana and Green Day in particular. She can seem a push over but is a strong independent woman who is also pretty stuck in her ways. Her education is steady as an art student at the local college as she has to juggle her studies and job at subway so she can afford her part of the rent. Robyn's family orientated upbringing means she's never been depressed but knows how to help those around her who need help. "I'm Batman."

Paige Harris- With just above the shoulder jet black hair, Paige is no stranger to fights. She was the girl everybody loved to hate in high school but did she give a shit? no. She knew she would make it better than anybody in that hell hole and that she did. Yes she may not have the best source of income but she has amazing friends who support her and a promising career in music ahead of her. Her 9-5 job in a call centre makes everyone around Paige believe that she's wasting her potential in the music industry as everybody knows she wants nothing more than to be at home writing meaningful lyrics and strumming on her guitar. Fro that is when she is happiest. Her favourite band is without a doubt motionless in white but she likes more mellow sounds in comparison such as Foo Fighters, Pierce the Veil (obviously) and Bring Me the Horizon. Her predominant Yorkshire childhood shines threw as she is proud to be from Yorkshire and isn't afraid to flaunt her heritage. A slight history of depression and self harm cuts a path through her otherwise perfect childhood but she won't let others opinions affect her that way again as she has learned to ignore it and be strong for those around her. "If he can pull off a snap-back he can pull off my pants."

Hannah Nicholson- Probably the most weird of the group, Hannah has black hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail or straightens. Her ability to shred guitar and write lyrics being, in her eyes, her most valuable asset. She came from the suburbs of London before her family (mother, father and brothers) moved up to Yorkshire for a 'fresh start' during a difficult family time. Never really fitting in where she was anyway she was glad to have this opportunity to start over and make new friends. And do that she did when she joined the group that already consisted of Paige, Robyn and Keira. She was glad that she finally found people to trust with her struggles and that they would always be there if she needed them. Hannah enjoys the music style of Pierce the Veil and Sleeping with Sirens but also, like Keira, likes Black Veil Brides.She doesn't actually mind her job as a music teacher due to the fact she gets to play instruments all day and teach others how to as well, but the pay ins't very good and the hours suck yet she still gets on with it no matter what and with minimal complaining. "Just move on I'm not that interesting..."

Victor 'Vic' Fuentes- Shoulder length brown hair that is often straightened and stuffed under a hat of some sort, whether it be beanie or snap-back he won't leave the house without one on most days. He has dark brown eyes filled with the wisdom of his past endeavours. His songs are meaningful and his actions more so as his first thought in the morning is of the people who depend on him and think of him as a role-model. His every breathe is that of a man desperate to please those around him, not often thinking of his own feelings before those of his fellow band members and fans. If he upsets someone he will make it perfectly clear that it was not his intention to do so. The responsible member of the band, he will offer to stay sober on nights of celebration while those around him grow ever more intoxicated. A past filled with up-hill struggles and constant bullying have left him with anxiety and paranoia but it ultimately brought him and his brother Mike together in the end and everything worked out alright. "You need people like me to fail."

Michael 'Mike' Fuentes- Straight, black hair falls to just above his shoulders and he has his mysterious brown eyes that are his signature trait. He likes wearing snap-backs, beanies and ripping his t-shirts so they have a better fit for his lean, tanned, tattoo covered torso. He has wanted to be a professional percussionist since he was a toddler and looked to his older brother regularly for advice and help on travelling down the path that eventually lead to his success. Never missing a beat he is a talented drum player who has worked extremely hard to get into the place he is in now. He prefers to write songs that have personal meaning to him as he feels more of a connection when he plays them live. Mike has very little time for writing songs though because of his busy social life that consists of a lot of drinking and an odd smoke of marijuana. "When it's sudden death we fight back."

Jaime 'hime-time' Preciado- The pale Mexican has surprisingly fluffy brown hair that reaches new heights. The blonde streak he has worked into it compliments his deep brown eyes perfectly and really brings out the fun side of the professional bass player. As well as being in the band he wants to start a side project that consists of his vocal talents as well as his instrumental ones. The crazy and bubbly edge to him usually overpowers the sweet and sensitive side to him but when it does show he will be there for you through anything. His job means everything to him but so does his family, his extended family includes his fan's and fellow band members as well. Jaime's 'original' sense of fashion has received mixed reactions from his peers and fans, I mean come on flip-flops and jeans? Really Jaime? "Darling you'll be okay."

Tony 'Turtle' Perry- This lovable, tanned guitarist with the Mexican heritage loves turtles and star wars. So much in fact he's earned the nick name 'Turtle' from fans and fellow crew members, not that Tony's complaining about it anyway. Tony's flat shiny black hair may seem a bit nerd-ish for a famous musician but that's what he really is. A cuddly nerd that has two major talents, shredding guitar and avoiding talking in interviews. Well, when he actually turns up to them at least. His shyness repeatedly stops him from voicing opinions and meeting new people but when he's had a drink he becomes the life of the party and a social ambassador for Pierce the Veil. He promotes the band to his friends who haven't hear of them but he also advertises his fellow bands, many of whom contain his friends and potential collaboration partners for the future. Nobody really knows much about his past but we do know his parents supported every decision he made in his life, even if they didn't necessarily agree with it. "My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Can you tell I'm a Mike girl?? well as i mentioned in the description these are my actual friends but i changed the last names for security reasons. The picture is a recent picture taken by Paige the day after we went to go see PTV and SWS at the Leeds O2 Academy (btw it was amazing!!!)