black widow scene(part.4)

*you walk up the next morning in your house.you get up and walk downstairs to see Florence on the couch*.you walk over to her and smile at her*. hey stranger what are you doing here?~y/n. oh hey y/n i was just waiting on you~Florence. did u sleep here last night~y/n. yeah i did~Florence. ok darling~y/n. *you walk towards the fridge you know that Florence is looking at you so u bend down to grab a coke from the bottom of the fridge, you hear Florence coughing*. you alright Flo?~y/n. yeah i'm alright just needed to get a cough out~Flo. *you walk over to her and sit on her lap facing her*~y/n. *she looks at you blushing like crazy*~Flo. we should be going to the set~y/n. *you get off of her and start walking to go get changed,you put a flannel and jeans on and do your hair*~y/n *you walk downstairs to Flo*~y/n. wow you look beautiful y/n~Flo. thank you are you ready to go?~y/n. yeah i'm ready *you grab your keys and go to your car*~y/n.*you guys are singing to the radio*. hey y/n?~Flo. yeah Flo~y/n. *she stares at you for a while*~Flo. never mind just forget it ~Flo. ok ~y/n. *you get to your guys interview while you are walking by fans you see one you meet a long time ago and became friends* omg Sarah it's so good to see you~y/n. y/n! you remember me~Sarah. ofc you helped me out that day~y/n. *you hug her and sign her poster then walked off with a smile and waved at fans while Flo kept on looking at you*. *in the interview* welcome Florence Pugh  and y/n y/l/n~jimmy. *you guys walk out and sit down on the couch close to each other*. so how have you guys been~jimmy. we been good can't wait for y'all to see the movie black widow~Florence. yeah it's going to be so great~y/n. so for the game we are going to play i have some questions for y'all and you have to answer or there's a dare you have to do~jimmy. *you both say ok*. ok y/n what do you think of working with Flo?~jimmy. i think it's really cool she is a good actress~y/n *Flo blushes at the complement*~Flo.ok Flo if you could date anyone in the set who would it be~jimmy. ummm...*she looks over at you* i think i will have to go with the dare jimmy~Flo. ok the dare is to kiss y/n~jimmy.*you look at her and you guys start to lean in then you kiss each other the crowd going wild*.that was so cute~jimmy *after the interview you go to the park and take a walk*.so at at the interview~y/n. what about it...~Flo. we kissed again~y/n. is that bad we don't have to do it again.~Flo. *you laugh* no i'm saying i thought u didn't want people to know about whatever we are..~y/n. well what do you want to be ~Flo. i don't know~y/n. what about you being my girlfriend?~Flo. yeah i would love to~y/n. ok but the cast has a no dating thing so we have to keep it a secret~Flo. ok that's fine as long as i have you~y/n. *Flo takes your hand and y'all walk back to the set up where Flo and scar fight in Budapest*ok have fun i will watch you~y/n. see ya ~Flo. *during the fight scene you keep watching Flo admiring her until you hear a familiar voice*
y/n! how have you been~??.hey i have been good what are you doing here?~y/n *not realizing it Flo is walking back towards you *. i just came to try to get you back~??.i'm sorry brie but i have someone else already~y/n. well you can dump them for me ~brie. hey brie she said back off~scarlet.*you smile at scarlet then walk towards Florence* hey you heard all of it didn't you~y/n. yeah let's go to your trailer~Flo. okay sure~y/n. *you guys walk to your trailer* so who was that girl she looked really mad at you when you said your dating someone~Flo. she is my ex girlfriend,but we were friends before we started dating them when we did she changed so i broke up with her,also who is this girl that i'm dating whoever she is,she is beautiful~y/n.*Flo laughs at the last part.* haha very funny~Flo. *you pull her in by her waist pulls her in for a kiss* ok maybe i do know who i'm dating~y/n. *there's a knock on the door*. hey y/n can i come in~scar. yeah sure go ahead~y/n. *scar walks in,sees you and flo on the couch watching tv*