movie time(part.2)

*we arrive at the movie theater,i park the car and get out then go over to Flo's side and opens the door for her helping her get out*
well thank you y/n-Flo said.your very welcome my majesty-y/n says*i bow and Flo starts laughing while i'm laughing also*
what movie do u wanna go see -y/n.*Flo looks up at all the movies that there are* hmmm how about the shinning?-Flo said.ok are u not going to get scared-y/n said back.haha no i'm not going to get scared that much-Flo.well if you need someone to cuddle up to i will be right beside you.-y/n said. *you start walking to where you pay for you tickets but before you get up there you wink at Flo making her blush**you tell the lady what tickets you want,you pay for them and then you go get a snack with Flo before the movie credits start*.y/n thank you for doing this no one has every hanged out with me before-Flo said.ofc Flo even if i'm friends with scarlet doesn't mean i don't wanna be friends with you-y/n *Flo hugs me after i said that to her*.sorry i shouldn't of done that-Flo*she looks down away from my eyes ,i lift her chin where it meets my eyes and we stare at each other for a while until we break apart.*ummm let's go watch that movie -i say while letting go of Flo's chin.yeah let's go-Flo says.*during the movie Flo is trying not to jump at the scary parts but she finally jumps at one part.*.come here silly-y/n says whispering to Flo.*i make room for Flo on my seat and she comes and sits by me not laying down.i pull her into my chest and let her lay there holding her hand rubbing it to make her feel safe.after the movie we get up and go to the bathroom since i have to go.Flo goes in the stale with me but she closes her eyes so she respects my privacy*.so did you like the movie-i say.yeah it was good-Flo says.*Flo doesn't know that i'm done so i walk over to where she is and i wrap my hands around her waist,making her jump a bit*. let's go cutie-i said.*i open the stale door and walk outside to my car with Flo.*you wanna stay over at my house for tonight it's really late.-i say.sure i would love to-Flo says. *i get to my house with Flo and we change into our pjs.while we are watching a movie Flo keeps on looking at me.i get up and go to Flo kneeling down at her,she looks at me confused.we are staring at each other's lips.i can't take it anymore so i smash my lips against hers kissing her passionately*