christmas special | ot6

i hope everyone has a very good day/ a merry christmas (:

tis' the season to be jolly.

there's a cold crisp air that could be felt. outside there's visible layers of white. all the houses are decorated with red and green to showcase their spirit. there's carols you could hear outside of your door, wonderful voices that are there.

there's a feeling of joy and warmth once the jingle bells start to jing. laughter fills the air. with a sense of family and togetherness.

there's a breathtaking view of the 9ft tall tree in the house. all decorated with different colors and a shining star on top to bring it all out. 

there's laughter in the air of 6 girls having a quiet—chaotic time in the kitchen.

"yuqi! stop throwing flour at shuhua"

"but she started it first! if she fights, i will fight back."

soojin facepalmed. she shouldn't have invited them to bake gingerbread cookies with her. 'it'll be fun' soyeon said. right now soyeon is two seconds from going crazy because of the foreigner line. 

all of them decided to do some team bonding (even thought they do it a lot already) despite soojin being hesitant. she had to pray for her sanity before starting.

it was going all well until shuhua accidentally got flour on yuqi, then she started throwing it at shuhua. minnie then joined it after getting hit also. soon enough soyeon got a bit mischievous and decided to join in the fun, leaving soojin is rethink her life choices.

soon enough all of them finished and the cookies turned out great. now it's the decorating part that should be more calm than the making the dough part.

after coming after each other's throats for frosting colors, the decorating part was done. soon they all helped clean up the whole kitchen till it was sparkly clean.

"thank god that's over" soojin gave an exasperated sigh. "cmon that was kinda fun right.." minnie gave her puppy eyes, while soojin playfully rolled hers. "yeah yeah love you all too."

"it's time to open presents for everyone!" miyeon was the most excited. everyone smiled at her, running up to the presents underneath the tree and passing them out.

again as the laughter and joy fills the air with the sounds of screaming mixed in with paper ripping, their hearts are filled with love.

they all enjoyed their time together. with or without presents they enjoyed being together on a day where it's about family.

it was a merry christmas.