"I'm tired. I'm just tired of this. Everything! I'm done, Gulf." Mew said in a low voice. His knees gave up the strength they had and he sat down, more like falling. He covered his face from both his hands and recalled what he just said.

"W-what do you mean?" Gulf went against his thoughts who were constantly pointing towards one thing that Mew is going to leave him. He sat in front of Mew. "Mew! Look at me!"

"Mew you know I can't change myself! Can't you avoid talking to others huh?"
Gulf almost cried while saying the last word.

"And can't you just trust me and live like normal couples do?" Mew yelled back.

"So am I not normal?" Gulf furrowed his brows.

"That's not what I mean. You're so good to me." Mew cupped younger's cheeks. "I know. You care for me. But something keeps getting into you when it comes to others. Not everyone wants to destroy us Gulf. The word 'Friend' has a separate definition for itself."

"Because I love you!" Gulf pushed his hands.

"No! Because you're obsessed." Mew said and Gulf looked at him in disbelief. "Because you're obsessed with me. You turn into a psycho Gulf. You always try to control me. Just like my father....And I want to be free when I can. I don't like this cagey life. I need some time." Mew stood up and wiped his tears. He took a deep breathe. "I need some time Gulf. I need to think -"

"Think what? You're leaving me? Just like that? Is it that easy for you Mew?" Gulf lost it cried out.

"I'm not leaving you. I just need some time to think. I need to find myself first. Try not to see me for some time. I'll do the same." Mew completed and without waiting for Gulf's response, he left.

Mew could hear his cries and calls but he choose to ignore them. He had enough.
Gulf needs to learn his lesson. He need to know whatever he has been doing is wrong. If he can't change himself. I'll do it. Mew thought to himself.

After reaching home, Mew locked the door and went straight to his room. He had no appetite so he took a shower and pushed himself on his bed.
"It's okay na Mew. It will be alright." Mew console himself and tried his best not to cry. "Even if it hurts a lot right now!" Mew closed his eyes and his thoughts switched to all the memories he had with Gulf. The first time Gulf tried to talk with him, the time when they became friends to the time when shared a bond. He remembered all the encounters he had with Gulf. From skipping school together to sharing a long kiss in supermarket. Of course hiding from people. He remembered their first time being intimate with each other, though they never had sex until now, the small things were enough to make them happy. He loved how angry Gulf used to take all the control, how he used to bind him and talk to him between the session. It's not like Mew didn't liked Gulf's punishment at school's washroom, but he was sad that he was getting a punishment when he did nothing. He like controlling and dominating Gulf but he honestly never liked the look on his face while he did those things to Mew.

Mew never wanted his partner to be like this. He wanted to be the dominating one. He wanted a fragile and fluffy kind who has sweet habits and the one Mew can take care of for his whole life. But Gulf was just the opposite one. Love is so unpredictable and blind they said, which appeared true.

On the other hand, Gulf just sat there for a while but forced himself to stand up and leave when the weather started acting cold.
His cheeks had dark prints of tears and his nose was more like a cherry. He opened the door of his house and met with silence and darkness. His best friends.

"No matter how I am or who I am, you will never leave me." He said to the darkness in front of him and chuckled sadly. "I thought he will also stay forever, but see! He left." He sighed and went to his room. Didn't bothered to turned the lights as it was too bad for his already dry face, he got into his bed and tried to sleep. "Did he really left me? But he said he's not leaving!" He mumbled to himself. "So talking to others is more important to him? More important even than me?" He laughed creepily.
He knew his behaviour got changed and he became possessive over Mew. But according to him, it was nothing wrong. Mew is his and he don't like people even looking at what's his. "But he's not mine anymore!" Gulf whispered to himself.