Nothing Like Us - Pt 1 - One Plus One Equals Both

June 26,2015 | One-shot | Nothing Like Us | Part 1 | One Plus One Equals Both

♥ One Year Anniversary flashback - 2014 ♥

(A/N : Michelle is 15 and Justin is 20)

***Flashback***

"Justin! Put me down!" I yelled.

"Nope. I like the view." he said smacking my behind.

"Pervert." I said jokingly.

He put me down, not letting go of me just yet and firmly grabbed my hips making sure I don't go.

"What it's not my fault it's big and squishy." He said stuffing his hands in my back pockets and gently squeezing my behind.

"Hey! Keep your hands to yourself." I said smacking his chest playfully.

"Fine." Justin said pecking my lips. "But it's gonna be hard to NOT touch this."

I chuckled shaking my head in the process,"It's almost dark." I said changing the subject and looking out at the sunset.

Justin wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his chin on my head. God I love these kind of moments with him, it's like we're the only thing in this world when I'm in his arms.

Please don't ever take these kind of moments away from me lord.

"Yup. Let's stay a while and watch the sunset." Justin suggested kissing my temple, bringing me closer to me if it was even possible.

"it's so beautiful." I said taking in the view of the sun setting and the oceans waves crashing on the shore.

"but not as beautiful as you." Justin whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. If only this could last forever.

I giggled, "your a cheese ball."

It's been about a year since we got together. With Justin touring and me having school, we barley get time to spend together.

Justin chuckled, " You know it's been a year since we got together,right?" he asked tightening his hands on my waist slightly.

My arms were draped over his. "Yeah, I know today's our one year anniversary." I said while turing my body around to face him.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I got you..." Justin dragged out getting something out of his pocket. "this."

He took out a gold necklace that was key shaped and had a purple diamond heart at the centre of it.

I gasped," it's so beautiful. Oh my gosh Justin you didn't have to." I said.

"But I did." he said. " here let me put it on." he went behind me, I pulled my hair up giving him access to clip the necklace.

"This is to let you know, that I'll always be there for you. I'll always love you no matter what. I don't care about our age, distance... You'll always hold the key to my heart." he said, I turned around. Tears blurring my vision.

"I love you." I said, crashing my lips to his. He immediately responded, when we broke apart he pressed his forehead to mine.

His sweet minty breath fanning my face.

"I love you too." he said bringing his lips to mine again.

***End of flashback***

Yeah what happened with the whole "You'll always hold the key to my heart." huh.

Justin cheated on me. He said he's sorry and that he'll never do it again, but it's hard to believe him again. When he's done it not once but TWICE.

But then again. I feel like it was also my fault.

I mean I was stupid enough to think that Justin Bieber will ever love someone like me.

I should've known from the beginning that this wasn't gonna work out.

Just thinking of the day when I saw him with Selena, still breaks my heart.

I used to think One Plus One Equaled Both.

But I guess I thought wrong.

It's just that when I saw them in that bed, her in his arms naked. Just one emotion flowed through me. Jealousy.

Jealousy that I couldn't give him enough of what he wanted.

Yeah, I'm jealous. Why? Because she's beautiful. And I'm well..me.

I mean who wouldn't be jealous of Selena Gomez. She's beautiful. She's everything a guy looks for in a girl.

Ugh. I need to stop torching myself with those kind of thoughts.

But I still have that one thought in my head, begging to be asked. . .

'...'

__________

So this is part 1 of my one-shot. This one shot is related to 'What Makes You So Beautiful Is You Don't Know How Beautiful You Are... To Me' but it's more into the story. It's short but at least it's something :)

Once again to clear things up a bit more Justin is 21 and Michelle is 16.

P.S. Sorry for any mistakes. Not edited.