Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

Lisa: Is it related to science?

Lily: Are those drawing materials?

..........

We now see Lincoln walking towards Daiku's house a little clumsily since after what happened a while ago with his sisters.

Lincoln: Damn, that was chaos .... The good thing is that i made it out alive haha (He said as let out a little laugh) well, now to go to my beloved boyfriend's house (He said happily)

Lincoln: "i hope you will like my gift" (He thought while imagining Daiku's reaction)

..........

Lincoln had arrived at his boyfriend's house, it was a simple house like the others, then he proceeded to walk towards the front door and rings the door bell.

After a minute the door opens revealing Daiku, who was only wearing an oversized red hoodie and black shorts that it was not noticable due to the size of the hoodie.

When Lincoln saw his boyfriend, he blushed, he Really looks so adorable and cute with that outfit.

Lincoln was still admiring Daiku's appearance until he was brought back to the real world when Daiku greeted him.

Daiku: Linky! (He said as he pounced on Lincoln and hugs him with affection) Merry Christmas Linky (He said looking at Lincoln with a cute smile)

Lincoln: Woah, hehe Merry Christmas to you too Dai (He said and gave Daiku a kiss on the lips)

Daiku reciprocated the kiss and they stayed like that for a minute and they seperated leaving a trail of saliva.

Daiku: Do you want to come inside?

Lincoln: Sure also i have a .....

Before he finished his sentence Daiku quickly took him by the arm and dragged him inside his house.

Once inside Lincoln looks around the house appreciating the design. But what he does not know was that Daiku secretly went to the front door and locks it with a spare key.

Daiku: "tonight Linky, you will definitely ENJOY my Christmas gift" (He thought while looking at Lincoln who was still looking around with total lust)

Lincoln: And where's your parents Dai? (He asked while looking at the photo of Daiku with his parents)

Daiku: They had to work overnight due to many people at the mall (He said while standing next to Lincoln) But it's okay, we spend Christmas early before they went to work.

Lincoln: So .... You're alone?

Daiku: Well yes, why? (He said and looks at Lincoln) do you want to do something fun? (He said flirtatiously)

Lincoln: Ahm .... no hehe (He said nervously with a nervous smile)

Daiku: And what do you have there? (He said looking at what Lincoln is carrying)

Lincoln: Oh! Right hehe, this is for you (He said as he hands his gift for Daiku) Merry Christmas Love (He said with a smile)

When Daiku heard that, he was very touched at Lincoln, he couldn't help but pounced on Lincoln and gives him a very loving kiss on the lips which Lincoln reciprocated with pleasure.

Daiku: (He parted from the kiss and looks at Lincoln) you shouldn't have Linky, thank you very much (He said with a in love smile)

Lincoln: Hehe, anything for my boyfriend (He said as he caresse Daiku's cheek) do you want to open it?