how y'all met

Alan- You were walking down the boardwalk when you walked by a boy in a military uniform looking thing at a comic book shop. You smiled and waved at him and did the same back.

Edgar- You went inside the comic store to find a Christmas present for one of your friends (or family) and he was the one to help you pick out the best comic.

Sam- Your parent told you to take a batch of cupcakes over to greet the new neighbors. When you took the cupcakes over, Sam was the one to answer to door. He smiled and gladly accepted your welcome to town gift.

Micheal- You were dancing with star (your sister) at the concert/festival things one night and he noticed you.

Star- You and her took dance classes together and she saw how good you were and wanted to get to know you better.

Paul- He saw you walking down the sidewalk of the beach while him and the gang were riding their motorcycles.

David- You stumbled across the cave on accident and out came David as you were walking in.

Marko- You were being harassed on the ride and Marko just so happened to be around to help you out.

Dwayne- You were at a bridge walking on the beams when you noticed him dangling. "OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING." you said. "Living baby." He replied with a smirk.