Autunm Surprises (Ritsu Sakuma/Izumi Sena)

Hi! Merry Christmas everyone! :D

I wrote a RitsuIzu fic for Sena's Bithday, this is up on my Ao3 account but why not post some stuff from there, here! I want to start (and commit) to a request but I'm not entirely sure which one so... I'm not sure when one will be out...? I know I say this a lot, but school is a lot to handle as well as life, I'm leaving on a trip in a few hours so I won't be writing for that week. 

To make up for that, I'll open requests for a few days and hope I'll get to everyone! As always it'd be nice for you to add little suggestions when you request so I have an idea what to write if I'm burnt out.

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Ritsu walked backwards trying to get the silver haired model to hurry up, who was too busy enjoying the scenery of the familiar town. Giving up, Ritsu stopped and gripped Izumi's hand and half-dragged him behind while continuing to walk at a fast pace.

Normally Ritsu wouldn't be so energetic during the day, despite him trying to right his sleep schedule since the beginning of the new year. However, it had been a few months since Izumi had come back from Florence. Being the clingy person Ritsu is, he missed Izumi. He was glad that he finally came back for the Halloween live and his birthday.

Ritsu miraculously escaped Rei's grip earlier that day to go on a date with his boyfriend.

Ritsu spared a glance behind him, Izumi's eyes were shining, reflecting the clear blue sky of the cool afternoon. Izumi let a small smile grace his features. He took in a deep breath, inhaling the crisp fall air. He missed Japan more than he'd like to admit, he was consumed by boredom when he wasn't busy with a job in Florence, and unfortunately it was a bit of a common occurrence. Things had been picking up lately, but it wasn't nearly as frequent as it was in Japan last year.

He let out a sigh, it was an uphill battle from here. He shivered, the cold making his limbs feel numb. The pale November sun shone down on the people wandering the streets, yet providing no warmth as the cold seeped through his jacket. He decided to focus on the warmth Ritsu's hand offered him.

Lost in thought, Izumi bumped into Ritsu's back when he stopped.

"We're here Secchan~." Ritsu singsonged.

Izumi looked up to find themselves in front of a familiar skating rink. His heart dropped, he was definitely out of practice, not like he was going to let that show to the raven haired male beside him.

Ritsu tugged on his hand, a gesture to start moving. Izumi let out a sigh before walking in behind Ritsu.

The rink was cool, yet a tad bit warmer than it was outside. Izumi tugged on the laces of the figure skates before tying them. He made sure to check that the skates fit him properly and were tied tight. Taking a few steps forward he found that he could still balance himself while walking in them. His eyes flicked back to the ice that glistened under the white lights of the rinks, that was going to be the true test.

"Ready Secchan?" Ritsu asked.

Izumi swallowed strenuously and gave a slight nod as Ritsu gracefully slid on the smooth surface of the ice. He skated backwards to give Izumi space to get into the rink.

Izumi stepped on to the ice, his eyes widened as his skates slipped under his feet, not allowing him to balance himself on the slippery surface. Ritsu simply watched in amusement as Izumi desperately tried to compose himself.

It was only when Izumi let out a shout of surprise that the ebony haired male made any attempt to help him. He glided forward and grabbed Izumi's arms, steadying him. Izumi looked at Ritsu's ruby red eyes, the two held eye contact, until Izumi got flustered and pushed away.