Chapter 42 - Relaxing Room

Start from the beginning

Once the pizzas come, you grab yours and Wanda's then tell Wanda to follow you. In your mind, you tell Tony that you two will be in your relaxing room. Tony says go for it, see you in a bit kiddo. You walk off with Wanda and head to your relaxing room.

In Relaxing Room with Wanda

Wanda: Why are we in here? Wait? Is this your relaxing room? You didn't have to show me love

Y/N: Yes it is and yes I did. You needed to know. Want to play Beat Saber with me?

Wanda: I love you and sure

Y/N: I love you 3000 *Kisses Wanda and sets up the game*

You set up the game and put it on easy mode and put it on an easy song. After a few rounds, Wanda says she is tired so she sits down on the couch and watches you play some more then you play one more round on expert and you let her pick the song. The song that she picked was RISE by the League of Legends and you look at her and say you sure? She nods and you get into position and hit play. 

You get a perfect score on it and then you turn the game off and grab the PS5 controller and turns on a movie and sit down on the couch next to Wanda. You turned on more of Supergirl and pulled Wanda onto her chest and snuggled for a bit.

FRIDAY: Ms. Y/N, Nat is looking for you. Should I tell her where you two are at?

Y/N: No FRIDAY. Tell her that I will meet her in her room in 15 minutes

FRIDAY: Ok will do

Y/N: Thanks FRIDAY

You turn to Wanda and kiss her. You turn off the TV and help her up and the two of you put your left overs into the fridge and head upstairs. You could tell that Wanda was falling asleep as you both walked upstairs. So you help her to the bedroom.

Y/N: Hey love, go ahead and get into bed. I will be right back, mom is looking for me, so I need to go talk to her. I love you

Wanda: Ok. I love you too. I want cuddles when you get back

Y/N: Deal

You give her a kiss then walk out closing the door behind you and going to Nat's room knocking on her door

Nat: Come in

Y/N: Hey mom. FRIDAY said you were looking for us

Nat: Yah, I was just checking on you because you two weren't at dinner with the rest of us

Y/N: Yah we are ok and I'm fine. I showed her where my relaxing room was at. She told me that I didn't need to but I felt like I needed to, so we went in there for a bit. She started to fall asleep, so I put her to bed before coming in here.

Nat: That's good. But are you sure you're ok? You can tell me

Y/N: I'm just nervous is all

Nat: Why? What's up?

Y/N: Well, when Wanda took a nap before dinner, she had a small nightmare about the boys being on a mission and Pietro got killed before the wedding and wouldn't be able to walk her down the aisle. That's why I showed her my relaxing room to help calm her down. I told her that I protect my family and I will make sure he doesn't get hurt.

Nat: I'm proud of you, I really am. Tony told me no missions until after the wedding anyways. But on the other hand, are you sure that everyone will like me?

Y/N: Yes I'm positive that they will. Plus you get to meet the person who helped me the most when I tried to take my life when I didn't think that I would ever see you guys again.

Nat: Does Wanda know about that day?

Y/N: Yes, I told her. I actually took her to the waterfall and the cliff. But now I don't see it as a bad spot anymore. I see it as a happy place because of her.

Nat: That's good sweetheart. Can I ask how she helped you?

Y/N: Well we talked about that day and why I was feeling the way that I was and then she kissed me, then one thing led to another and I think it was more memorable for her though. *Smiling*

Nat: *Smiles* Ok that's good. Well, what time were you thinking of leaving tomorrow?

Y/N: I was thinking after breakfast. I was thinking you can stay with Alex at her place, Kara has her place and so does Lena. Wanda and I may go to Oliver's because I don't want to put anyone out of their place

Nat: Who's Oliver?

Y/N: Oliver is the Arrow. He's captain of Team Arrow. He's like dad here

Nat: So, there are others like us on different Earths?

Y/N: Yes. Oliver is Clint; Kara is Carol; Barry is Pietro; Alex is you and there are others but can't think of who they would be here.

Nat: Ok, but will I still get to see you while we are there? How far is Oliver's from Alex's?

Y/N: About 2 hours but yes you will because you four will also be at the house later. Oliver basically lives in a castle, so yes you will see me. Oliver lets me borrow his sweet lambo while I'm here so I won't leave you. I promise that. Ok, I'm off to bed. I will see you in the morning. I love you 3000 mom.

Nat: Ok good night sweetheart and I love you too

You get up and hug Nat then go to your room, change into your pjs and crawl into bed with Wanda. Once you get into bed, you pull Wanda so that her head is on your chest and your arms wrapped around her. You kiss her on her head and then fall asleep as well.