- 008 / CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Start from the beginning

TIME SKIP TO CHRISTMAS MORNING , 7:03 AM TO BE EXACT.

the first first awake was the twins, and of course nixon.

( since idk they names so i'm giving them one because i can do whatever the hell i want

( since idk they names so i'm giving them one because i can do whatever the hell i want. they names are, kanoka and kanari. yellow name is kanoka and the green is kanari. kanoka will have a red bow thing just for the sake of this chap )

nixon went to noel, tapping her, noel stirring a bit then looking over at him.

" what do you want..? "

" it's christmas!! wake up! let's open presents!! " nixon replied while going over to him mom, shaking her slightly then smiled when she sat up, the twins woke up kokomi, their mom, and reki, who woke up langa and miya,

miya woke up his aunt, shadow, cherry and joe,
and now all that was left was y/n, who was woken up by miya.

they gathered around the christmas tree, nanako handing presents to everyone. they all looked like a big happy family, and nothing? could change that.

everyone opened their presents, in order from oldest to youngest, why? the parents said it was best.

langa got reki a ring, a promise ring. it was actually a matching set for him and reiki.

reki got langa canadian snacks and drinks cause he knows how much langa has missed them, along with a necklace that had his exact skateboard on it, meaning it was custom made.

miya got y/n candy, a bunch of it, since he has a sweet tooth, a jacket like his but with puppy ears instead of cat ones, since y/n complimented it so much and cause of the nickname " puppy ", along with toothpaste and a toothbrush because of the candy.

y/n got miya a pride flag, a necklace with a cat on it that also had the letter " m " on the body, but it was like a matching one? when miya and y/n get close, the necklace would attach to the other and create the image of a cat and dog snuggling.

then the rest of the gifts don't need to be said. make smth up or some shit . ( love you tho )

— TIME SKIP brought to you by me updating this book every other year

reki got y/n a new skateboard, so obviously he was gonna use it. and that's what he was doing now, him and miya, skating through the snowy streets of okinawa.
they were laughing and smiling, telling jokes, and looking around.

even though they had crushes on each other, neither of them knew how the other felt, even though everyone else knew.

" anyways.. did ya hear about adams christmas skate competition? " y/n asked the other, looking over at miya.

" nope! are you gonna participate in it? " miya asked, looking at the other as well.

" probably not. reki had a chat with me saying he didn't want me to talk to adam and stuff like that- "