- Christmas Special

Comenzar desde el principio

"Nothing, I'm just listening." She watched you continue, "You're good at this."

"You think so?" You tore off a piece of tape and sealed the wrap, "And done. You held up the wrapped present and smiled. "What?" You were getting a little weirded out by Yelena's staring. "Something you wanna say?"

She shook her head, "Not at all. I'll do the last one."

You hummed, standing to your feet, "I'm gonna go get ready." You left her there and went to your room. You already had your fit set out so you just needed to put it on. It was a creme white collared long-sleeved top, a black cardigan, and black pants along with your doc martens. Something casual and warm. You fixed up your hair and you were done. You grabbed your scarf and trench coat and left your room.

Yelena was already finished with wrapping so she went to get ready as well. You grabbed the presents and put them all in bags according to the names you put on them.

"Ready?"

You turned to the sound of Yelena's voice, "Yea. I see you're wearing yours too."

She laughed, "Yes, it's pretty cold out there."

"Right. Let's go."

❅❅❅❅❅❅

"Thanks! How'd you know I wanted these?!"

"Eren, you ask for the same thing."

You gave out everyone's gifts and they all appreciated them very much. You and Levi so happened to give each other the same thing, black stud earrings with a black lava stone bracelet.

"Where'd you get the money to afford these?" He teased.

"I should be asking you," you laughed. "Do you like it?"

"Of course if I bought you one."

Hange was happy for her gift since she'd been asking for it all year. She didn't stop thanking you for it. Jean too, he'd been asking for the skincare products you use so you got it for him. They all gave you something too, knowing you told them not to worry about it.

"That's sweet," you say as you receive the necklace Eren got for you.

"It was almost a ring but Jean said no," he said. "He was jealous that I would've given you a better present."

"Eren hush, I was not," Jean crossed his arms. "I got her a bracelet with her name on it."

"I like both of them shut up," you rolled your eyes. "That's all that matters." You turned to Yelena and held out the necklace, "Can you put it on for me?"

"Ouuuu," Jean and Eren cooed. "What's this?"

You rolled your eyes, "Cut it out." You thanked Yelena after she put it on.

"Y/N you look pretty," Hange says as she looks at you some more. Jean and Eren hum in agreement.

Yelena moves around to get a look at you as well. "Hange's right, you do."

Your face gets a little warmer and you step back, "Gee thanks." You clear your throat, maybe I should take it off. -italic-

Levi laughs at your reaction. "So, are you guys staying?"

"Well-"

Yelena cuts you off, "I'm taking her somewhere."

You gave her a confused look, "Huh?"

"I made reservations a month ago," she nervously laughed. "You thought I didn't have anything planned for you huh?"

"That's exactly what I thought," you replied. "Why didn't you tell me?"