"I don't know!" Renjun shouted back, "The most I've done in training so far is talk to one! I haven't managed to get a single actual task done!"

"Well, you're going to have to try!" April retorted, "or Or we're dead!"

With that, she pulled the bow her father had gifted her off from her back, nocking an arrow in one fluid motion.

"What are you-" Renjun started, but on seeing how close the ground was he squeezed his eyes shut and started mumbling something almost feverishly.

April tried her best to concentrate, despite the fact that her blood was pounding in her ears and her mind was at least half frenzied from the panic of a near death experience. She blocked that all out, focusing on the sun that was still in the sky.

The most important thing to archery was the stance, and she was currently lying on her back.

Doesn't matter, she thought, I'm Apollo's daughter. I can do this.

She straightened her back, flexed her shoulders, and shot the arrow straight forward.

It flew through the isle of the bus, the rope attached to the back trailing behind the air. April wasn't sure how she summoned enough strength, but it hit the opposite windshield, shattering it and hooking on the edge of the frame.

"Renjun, we have to get off the back!" she let out another screech, but the boy didn't hear her, his face was slowly turning paler and paler as he seemed to slip into another world, his lips moving shockingly fast, but not making an audible sound.

April groaned, slinging her bow back over her shoulder. The bus was a foot away from the ground when she grabbed Renjun's hand hauling him up with all the strength she had left and then pulling herself at least a few inches up the rope with the other arm.

Right before the bus hit the ground, somewhere around twenty skeletal hands broke through the glass, the few closest to Renjun grasping onto his ankles and pulling him through. April screamed as he disappeared from view, below the glass and into the mass of skeletal body parts.

The horror of the moment stopped the girl from realizing that the bus was suspended an inch off the ground, the dozens of arms holding it up a second before its impact.

She yelped as the bus slowly tilted over, the top of it slamming into the ground. Her arrow came loose and she slid to the roof that was now on the ground, stumbling to her feet and running to the door. She tried to wrench it open, but it didn't budge, she was all out of strength.

Mark appeared behind her and promptly kicked the door, the glass of it still shattering as April rolled frantically out.

The skeleton arms lay lifeless in a heap next to the bus, and Renjun lay unconscious next to them, his skin dangerously pale, and a few cuts open and bleeding from the glass. The bus driver was nowhere to be found, and the bus itself was dented and broken, laying upside down.

Oh, and a giant man whose head rose higher than the tree tops and any other landmark in a ten foot radius still loomed right in front of them. April was glad his face was too far away to see the expression on it, shuddering at the memory of the pure anger in his eye earlier.

"Tityos," she whispered, again not sure how she knew exactly who it was.

Mark, who was still behind her, gave her a strange look, but the both of them were quickly distracted as the rest of their companions crawled through the door. April scanned over all of them with her eyes. None of them seemed to be too seriously injured, or at least nothing that couldn't be easily fixed.