Welcome to MIdgar

(Cloud's POV)

I opened my eyes to see the blue skies. I stood up and look around finding yellow and white flowers around me. I'm in the old church. I'm back in Midgar.

Wait, where's Lightning?! I turn to my right and I see her asleep next to me. I sighed in relief and stand up to stretch.

I hear Lightning moaning and stood up. "Where am I?" she asked.

"Midgar, my world." I said and put my hand out to her.

Lightning reached for it, but shook her head and stood up with her hands on her hips. "Whoever that girl was she looked like she was your sister."

I shook my head. "Don't have any siblings."

"Well she had a pretty great grudge on me." Lightning looks at the skies. "Is she even an l'Cie?"

"An l'Cie is-"

"An l'Cie, the person is given a mission to complete by the fal'Cie, called a Focus. People branded by the god-like fal'Cie to do their bidding." Lightning said cutting me off.

"The Focus only shows only a little of what the fal'Cie gives, leaving the l'Cie to figure it out. If an l'Cie fails to complete his or her Focus, they will be transformed into a monstrous crystallized creature known as a Cie'th. But, if the l'Cie completes the Focus, will be granted "eternal life" and turned into a crystal to sleep forever." Lightning said with a glare in her eyes. "Get the picture?"

"Yeah, I do." I said and pick up my sword. "We should get going. My friend Tifa has a place for you to sleep."

"I was planning to sleep here, but that's okay. I'll take the offer." Lightning said and walks by me.

I look around and found my motorcycle still waiting for me. I get on and put my goggles over my eyes. Turning the key to get it started, I look over at Lightning. "Get on."

"Walking is better isn't it?" Lightning said.

"Thought you said you took the offer." I smirked a little.

Without responding she sat right behind me. "Hold on." I said. I could feel Lightning wrap her arms around me. I kicked off and we moved fast to the city. I could see people passing by and staring at us. It didn't bother me.

At one house on the steps I could see a boy with brown hair swished to the side. It's Denzel. I stop the motorcycle from moving and take off my goggles.

"Cloud!" Denzel said running over to me.

"Hey," I pat his head. "Is Tifa around?"

Denzel nods his head with a smile on his face. I get off and so does Lightning. Denzel stares at Lightning.

"Denzel, this is Lightning." I said.

"Hello, Denzel." Lightning said folding her arms.

"Let's go." I said and started walking into Tifa's bar.

"Welcome to the Seventh Heaven Bar!" Tifa turns around to see me. "Oh, Cloud."

"Hey." I said and sat on a stool.

"Where've you been? You have been gone for three days." Tifa pours some water for me.

"Places." I said. I can hear Denzel laughing outside. Tifa looks outside to see Lightning. "Who's she?"

"A friend, her name's Lightning." I take a sip of the water.

"Needs a place to sleep?" Tifa asked.

I didn't say anything. I'm tired from that crazy world, but it was a beautiful place.

Tifa smiles and looks back at Lightning. "She can sleep in my room and I'll sleep with the kids."

"Where's Marlene?" I asked.

"What do you mean? She's outside with Denzel." Tifa points outside. I follow her finger and see that Marlene is talking to Lightning and Denzel.

I smiled and then I heard my cell phone ringing. I totally forgot I had it all the time. I check the caller and it's Yuffie Kisaragi. I flip it open. "Hey."

"Cloud, I've been trying to get to you for a while!" Yuffie yelled cheerfully.

"I'm here now, what do you want?" I asked.

"Oh, it's not what I want! It's the whole team that needs to talk to yah!" Yuffie said.

"Is it important?" I asked.

"Yep, so meet us at the tallest hill near the Slums!" Then she hanged up.

I sighed and stand up. "Who was it?" Tifa asked.

"Yuffie and the team want to see me. Something urgent or something." I said and walk out.

I get on my motorcycle and put my goggles on. "Cloud, where are you going?" Denzel asked.

"Somewhere, I'll be back, don't worry." I said messing with his hair.

As I was about to start the engine, Lightning sat right behind me and wrap her arms around me. I look back at her. "You should stay here with Tifa and the kids."

"Really? Because I don't see a rule about that." Lightning said. She turns to Denzel and Marlene. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to bring back Cloud."

They waved goodbye as we headed towards the tallest hill in the Slums.