The Keybladers join the Heros

(Oichi's POV)

These weird people were in total shock! Crystals? The only power I know is the Keyblade and Princess Hearts. Lightning and the two other guys whisper about the situation.

I suddenly sense a Heartless coming. But where?

The ground rumbles underneath my feet. "Wait, a boss?!" I yelled.

The ground cracks.

"Everyone move!" I exclaimed and drag Sora away right on time. A huge blue heartless caterpillar crawls out from ground.

Lightning takes out her gun and shoots with amazing power. Is it the the crystal that she was talking about?

Cloud summons his crystal, a yellow amber color crystal forms together with his sword. The crystal then gives him white wings?! He flies over and swings his sword at the head of the heartless caterpillar.

The Heartless slowly retreats back into the ground.

"Why did it retreat?" Noctis asked a little confused

But our curiosity was answered. The Heartless pops back up like the jack-in-the-box. Donald and Lightning use magic to make the Heartless stay in place.

"Unlock it before we loose concentration!" Donald yells over to me and Sora.

I give him a glance and he nods his head. We summon our Keyblades and jump, I bring it back and slammed it onto it's brand. "Devil's Curse!"

Devil's Grave red ribbons warped all around the Heartless caterpillar and jabs it like a thousand needles.

Sora unlocks the caterpillar and it changes back to its calm creature self.

"That's weird." Sora scratches his head as he sits on top of the caterpillars head. "It should have disintegrated when I kill it."

I nod. Lightning smirks as she takes out a green crystal and a clear crystal. "Looks like we have new people on our group."

"What are you talking about? Those dumb crystal don't do anything!" I yell back at her. I throw my hands in the air. "Unless they can-"

The green crystal flies over and is pushed into my body. Where is it?

The other crystal does the same for Sora.

"So, we have to go don't we?" I said and make Devil's Grave disappear.

"If we want to save other worlds besides the ones you have." Lightning puts away her weapon. "Then yes."