"Okay." Lexa nodded.

"Okay."

They left the meeting room. Octavia jogged over to them and told them that a guard was going to bring Jax and the King back to the ship. They thanked her and then she walked away. Clarke took Lexa's hand and rubbed her thumb against the back of her hand.

They walked in and saw Madi and Aden sitting on the couch. They both looked up and looked at them. "How'd it go?" Aden asked.

"Could have been better." Lexa said. "We still don't know what we are doing." It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the truth. Aden nodded. Clarke kissed Lexa before going into the kitchen to start on dinner.

After about twenty or so minutes, dinner was ready. Aden and Madi ran to the table nearly pulling each other down. Madi pushed Aden out of the way and sat down in a seat.

"No arguing." Clarke told them. "All of the meat are the same size." Madi stuck out her tongue as Aden grumbled. Aden sat down next to Madi. Clarke and Lexa sat down across from them. They started to eat and talk. Madi was rambling about her day and what she did while they were gone, which was very eventful.

"Wait so, let me get this straight." Lexa said, putting her fork down. "You see Indra smile, with teeth. Like a actually smile?"

"Yes!" Madi said. "And it was for a good five seconds. You can't tell anyone though otherwise she'll kill me."

"Your secret is safe with me." Clarke said, smiling.

They finished dinner and Lexa cleaned up. Aden was trying to kill Madi in the lving room for teasing him about Nova and Clarke was trying to split it up. Madi was laughing as Aden nearly tripped and fell as Clarke grabbed him. "Let's relax." Clarke said. "Don't make me make you two hug each other."

"No!" Aden and Madi put their hands up in defense.

Clarke walked away from both of them but kept an eye on them. She walked over to Lexa and wrapped her in a hug from behind. "Remember when they would braid each others hair and all the sibling cute stuff?" Clarke said. Lexa laughed softly. She pressed a kiss to her shoulder before Lexa turned in her arms. Lexa kissed her softly.

"There is a child in the room!" Aden said. They pulled away and saw Aden with his hands over Madi's eyes. Madi pulled his hands off her eyes and hit him in the chest. "Ow."

"I'm gonna make you two hug each other." Clarke said, letting Lexa go.

"I'll be in my room!" Madi said and then ran into her room. They all laughed.

Aden left a little later to go back with Nova. It just left Lexa and Clarke at the kitchen table. Lexa grabbed a piece of paper and drew out a very rough sketch of the Eden Village and the surrounding area.

"What about we put up a blockade." Lexa said. "We put warriors in trees and pick them off one by one. They can't have a ton of men." Lexa started to draw some trees near the boat and some stick figures.

"Lexa, I love you and I know this is a serious topic but what the hell are those." Clarke pointed to the trees.

"Those are trees." Lexa pointed to it. "This is the trunk." Lexa pointed to a line. "Then that is the leafs and shit." She pointed to the circle on top of the line.

"It looks like a lollipops, Lex." Clarke said, taking the pencil from Lexa. "I love your creativity but I'll take over." They went back to planning. They had a war plan set up but it was getting late. They agreed to work on it tomorrow.

They went to the bedroom and started to get ready for bed. Lexa put on a shirt and panites and Clarke got into something simlair. They climbed into bed and Lexa propped her head up on her head.

"Clarke." Lexa said. She hummed and looked at her. "Promise me you won't leave."

"Lexa, I'm not gonna go to the ship." Clarke said.

"Just promise me that you won't."

Clarke sighed. "I promise that I won't go." Clarke kissed Lexa and then pulled Lexa into her. Lexa tightly wrapped her arms aorund her and put her head in her neck. "I love you, Lexa."

"I love you more."

"That's impossible."

"Well I do." Lexa said. "End of conversation and goodnight." Clarke laughed softly and kissed her head.

"Goodnight, love."

After about half an hour, Lexa was completely asleep but Clarke couldn't. She couldn't stop thinking about what Jax and the King said.

More time passed and she knew what she had to do. She untangled herself from Lexa and got out of bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas Eve! Next chapter is lovely :) Thanks for the votes!