Hello everyone. First of all Merry Christmas to all of you.

I guess you might be thinking what is it about. Well first of all do tell me if you are liking my story or not.

Then coming to the point, I am having some stories in my mind. Some are Mahabharat fan fiction and some are mafia stories or other are normal possesive heroes stories.

You need to tell me what should I write.

I mean on which topic do you want me to write. I am thinking to finish this story soon as its getting stretched. If you feel it fine then please do tell I will continue like this only.

So you have your options here -

1. Mahabharat time travel story. (I assure you this will be totally different not like a damsel girl coming and falling in love with anyone. I will share a bit base with you if you select it.)

2. Mafia possession story.

3. Normal possession and family story but with a little difference.

Let me tell you beforehand only, in my stories, no female lead will be any damsel in distress waiting for her knight in shining armor. You will get a tough female leads.

I like Mahabharat time travel fiction more and then normal possession is on second position.Tell your choice. And do let me know if you want me to start that story after finishing it or start along with this.

Tell your views soon. It will be deleted in next 24 hours.

And please support always you with your love.

Love y'all ❤