26.

Panchal

In front of Aparajita and Siddharth was standing the supreme God. The one who is the father of the whole universe. The one who is the most divine among all the gods.One who creates, protects and transforms the universe.One who have many names like Viswanatha (lord of the universe),Mahandeo Mahasu, Mahesha, Maheshvara, Shankara, Shambhu, Rudra, Hara, Trilochana, Devendra (chief of the gods), Neelakanta, Subhankara, Trilokinatha (lord of the three realms),and Ghrneshwar (lord of compassion).

Standing in front of them was Devo ke dev Mahadev.

Both siblings joined their hands and Mahadev smiled softly at them and blessed them

Aparajita asked, "Mahadev! Aap yaha achanak? Kya baat hai?
(Mahadev! You here suddenly? What is the matter?)

Mahadev smiled and replied, "Putri! Tumne swayam hi to mujhe apne prashno ke uttar mangne hetu bulaya hai. "
(Daughter! You yourself called me here to get answers to your questions.)

Aparajita got little bit shocked as it's not every time that Mahadev appears only to give answers. Then she asks him to tell whatever he wanted to as she wanted peace which she was not getting for a while.

Mahadev just asked both if them to close their eyes saying that whatever he was going to show will have a great effect on both of them.

Both the siblings closed their eyes getting confused but saw that...

Flashback...

Long time ago, even before the satyug, the beautiful abode of vaikuntha, where reside Maha Vishnu on the great Sheshnaag with his better half, his Ardhangini, His Lakshmi sitting beside his lotus feet looking over the earth where they saw Tripurasura doing yagya to please the tridev to have their weapons as boons as he was an excellent warrior and being an asura, he was familiar with maya shakti and chal. But he needed the shastra, that is, trishul of Mahadev and Sudarshan Chakra of Mahavishnu and Brahmadanda astra, and Brahmashirsha astra of Brahma.
He was continuously chanting the mantra of Brahma Vishnu and Mahesh.

ॐ वेदात्मनाय विद्महे हिरण्यगर्भाय धीमही तन्नो ब्रह्मा प्रचोदयात् ।।
Oṃ vedātmanāya vidmahe hiraṇyagarbhāya dhīmahī tan no brahmā pracodayāt

नमः शिवाय
Om Namah Shivaya

नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya