4

Wynter
His house was smaller than I would expect for a man with a 50-million-dollar contract. He's humble, I like that. I'm fully expecting to fuck his young ass when I get in this house. I usually don't go for the young ones but I'll make an exception for him this time.

I walked in behind him and I couldn't help but notice how broad his shoulders were in his crisp white shirt. He has to be at least 6'4" I've always liked them tall. Before I could pass the foyer, a big ass brown dog ran towards me. I immediately noticed that it was a pit bull. I love animals I dropped down to her level and she instinctively rolled on her back for a belly rub. Dave calls her CoCo a fitting name for her color.

After I finished petting CoCo, I felt him come behind me. "Go upstairs and wait for me in the third room to the right" he stated. I tingled with excitement as I walked up the stairs he stated "the bathroom on the left is yours." When I made it inside of the grand bedroom, I was shocked at how tidy it was. He more than likely has a maid with his super rich ass.

I went the bathroom on my side and found Dove body wash, a shower cap, Venus five blade razors, and much more. He certainly knows how to make a woman feel comfortable. I grabbed a towel set and got in the shower. As the bathroom started to steam up, I heard the door open.

"You good?" I heard his Louisiana accent say.

"Uh yeah, I'm good" I replied. Damn why didn't he join me? I finished washing my body and my hair. As I patted myself dry, I saw a plush robe on the counter next to it was an oversized Grizz t-shirt. I chuckled to myself. I put on the t-shirt and left the robe. When I went back into the room, he wasn't there......damn.

His bed felt so comfortable and within minutes I feel into a slumber. I woke up to find Dave in between my legs running his hands up and down my body. The last time he stopped at my thighs and caressed them roughly. "I'm sorry I couldn't help myself" he said in a whisper. He climbed up my body leaving a trail of kisses as he went until he finally made it to my lips.

He kissed me gently and then roughly bit my lower lip. "Umph" I moaned into his mouth. I wanted more so I grabbed his face on both sides and he stuck his tongue in my mouth possessively and I sucked on it. He abruptly stopped and I opened my eyes and he was looking directly at me. So much passion filled his orbs and it sent shivers throughout my body.

I'm use to having sex but emotions tied to sex were nonexistent. This was something unnatural to me and I turned away from his gaze. I gasped when I felt his hand at my mound. I became embarrassingly wet again. I didn't have any panties on so he had easy access. I yelped when I felt his cold mouth on my clit. He kissed my center with so much passion, I have NEVER felt this much pleasure from oral sex. He's officially taken Sebastian's best pussy eater this side of the Mississippi title.

His tongue found its way into my vaginal canal and I lost it. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. As if that wasn't enough, he started to add a lick between his in and out stroke. In. Out. Lick. In. Out. Lick. In. Out. Lick. I howled in pleasure and my thighs clench around his head. He grabbed my legs and pinned them to the bed. I was trapped between torment and ecstasy. "Oh yesssssss. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh." I didn't know what else to say.

"Look at me."

I kept my eyes closed the passion was too intense.

"Wynter Look at Me" he said again.

When I opened my eyes, our gazes locked and he dipped his head into my center again this time with his eyes locked on me.

He pulled one of his arms off of my legs and snaked it up my body to palm my right breast. He massaged it and every now and then he'd squeeze it to bring me to a pleasure/pain equilibrium.

I continued to watch him eat my pussy relentlessly while staring into my soul the entire time.

"Mmph" "Ooooo baby I'm about to nut" I said.

Dave took both of his hands and palmed my ass and buried his face into my pussy as much as he could after I said that.

"Oooo baby move your mouth I'm about to cummmmmm"

"Let it go" he spoke in an affectionate whisper before starting to eat me again.

That statement sent me over the edge and brought me to a climax and robbed me of all of my senses.

As if that wasn't enough Dave stuck his tongue out and lapped up my nut like it was his last meal.

He got up and went to the bathroom to get a warm towel and cleaned me up. I just laid there spent. When I felt the weight of him climbing into the bed, I turned my back towards him. I don't usually cuddle. That didn't last long though Dave's powerful arm snaked around my body and he pulled me into his chest.

He only gave me head....he didn't want any pussy????

Dave
"Dave are you okay?" Wynter asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you only gave me head are you sure you don't want to do anything else...?"

"Wynter, I don't have to be inside of you. I'm fully satisfied with how this night went. Get some sleep"

"Oh okay"

"Wynter, one more thing"

"Yes?"

"I don't share."

Wynter
This negro must be crazy!!! He doesn't share? So, he thinks I'm supposed to be satisfied with having the same dick for the rest of my existence? Hell to-the-no. I'm a hoe. I don't do commitments. I kept squirming as I adjusted to having his large frame behind me. Dave was asleep in no time.

I woke up at 4 AM. Luckily for me Dave is a deep sleeper. I slipped out of his arms and quietly gathered my things. I've been doing the fuck and dips for so long I know to pack as light as I can so I don't make any noise. I quickly requested an Uber and tip toed out of his bedroom. In the foyer I was met with a wide-awake CoCo. She just looked at me and laid her head down again. I breathed a heavy sigh of relief and quickly got out of his damn house.