Couple days later
Mom and dad have been completely ignoring me. They have been paying attention to Devin more. I've been trying not to think much of it but it's slowly starting to get to me. "Dad my first game back is tomorrow are you gonna go?" I asked. "I'll see mama. Tomorrow Devin also has a basketball game but I'll make it work" he said. I'm hopeful he'll go. He's my inspiration. "Ill see if mom goes" I said. He nodded and I went back upstairs. I called mom. "Hey baby" she said. "Hey mom" I said. "So Um tomorrow is the first game of the season and I was wondering if you were gonna go?" I said. "Um I'll see. Devin has a game tomorrow but I promise I'll go okay?" She said. I smiled. "Okay I love you" I said. "I love you more my love" she said before hanging up. Mom and dad invited a lot of people so I hope they go.

Next day
I got up and got ready

Next dayI got up and got ready

And Devin came down

"Okay guys let's go" dad said

"Okay guys let's go" dad said. I grabbed my school backpack and my basketball bag. I went out and Devin was in the front so I sat in the back. Dad and him we having a whole conversation until we made it to school. "Bye I love y'all" dad said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and Devin dapped him up. "Dad please come" I said. "I will mama" he said smiling. I nodded and got out. "Lemme see your schedule" I said. "Great you have all classes with me" I said. He huffed. "Let's go" I said walking.

1:34 p.m
Right now I'm in English and every girl has been crushing of Devin. "They a little too obsessed" Zaire said. "I know" I said looking at Devin who was just winking a group of girls. I rolled my eyes. "He's not cute. He looks like you so that scares me" she said. "Damn so you called me ugly" I said. "Not you but him. He's ugly" she said causing me to smile. "So anyway is your dad coming?" I said. "Yeah. Is yours?" She asked. "I hope. Devin has a game today too so I'll see" I said.

After school
4:32 pm
Sierra Scottsdale private middle school

Zaire and I are walking to the gym to start warming up. Slowly the gym got full. "I at least hope someone I know comes" I said.

5:30
The game is about to start in two minutes and no one has shown up. Then from the corner of my eye I see Kendall sitting in the back. I looked and saw she was by herself. I waved at her and she smile. And then the game started