C.1 B.1-Herbs Crush

It was a normal day at Sea Fairy house,she was only making some food when the kids(Herb,Mango and Sorbet) gets home.Then she heared from her wife:

ML🌙-Swetie,did Herb told you he has a crush on a boy?

Sea Fairy stoped like she has seen a ghost,then she said throw theeth in a very angry tone

SF🌊-A...WHAT?!
ML🌙-Oh he din't? No wonder why.You're very protective about this.
SF🌊-*Sigh* As long it dosen't go further from crush to friend to best friend TO FLIPIN' BOYFRIEND i'm okay.... Maybe it's just a little phase..
ML🌙-Well about that...He told me that 1 year ago... haha...

Sea Fairy look MoonLight dead in the eyes,at that moment MoonLight knew she fuckęd up...

*at school*

Herb had some friends that knew about his crush indeed they aren't really cool with it... his closest friend right now is Clover wich he said:

C🍀-Herb....I feel like if you don't do something he might not like you..and maybe you mom Sea Fairy will find out...
H🌿-*sigh* It looks like i have to do something...it's his last year of school...
C🍀-What's his name anyways? You never told me.
H🌿-Oh.It's Sparkling,Sparkling Cookie.
C🍀-Oh,indeed he allready has a job!He works at the Kindom bar!
H🌿-Oh really?! Maybe i will talk to him!
*bell rigns*

*Teacher*-I hope you have a great winter vacation! Goodbye and see you after 3 weeks!
C🍀-oh,goodbye Herb!
H🌿-Goodbye!

*om the way home*

SS🦈-OOoOoooooOoo?(Are you sure mom dosen't know?)
H🌿-I'm pretty sure...
M🥭-Well,you should be carefull that you toldet mama...
H🌿-I will Mango..Let's just shut up and go a bit faster...

*at home*
H🌿-We are home!
Sea Fairy looks Herb dead in the eyes..

SF🌊-SORBET,MANGO..GO IN YOUR ROOMS...

Sorbet and Mango goes in thier rooms in a bit of shock.
Herb asks quietly:

H🌿- I-is..there a problem...m-mom..?
SF🌊-YES THERES A VERY BIG PROBLEM AND IS ABOUT YOUR FUCKIŇĢ CRUSH!
After Herb noticed that Sea Fairy knew he also decited to try to act more mature..

H🌿-SO? YOUR LESBIAN!!WHY CAN'T I BE GAY!?! OH,MAYBE CUZ I,M TO YOUNG..WELL TO BAD YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME!
SF🌊-YOU DEAR TO SCREAM AT ME?GO TO YOUR ROOM!GROUNDED FOR A WEEK! ROOM NOW!

Herb goes in his room with tears..

H🌿-I hate you mom...

*While in the kitchen*

MoonLight calms Sea Fairy down and starts to resolve the situation...Even tho they can't decide... And decided that Herbs can't really date now Sea Fairy says that he will be able to date when he's 19 or 20 while now he's 16...

*the next day*
Everyone eats breakfast whem Herbs dosen't..

ML🌙-Should i see how is he doing?He always eats breakfast..
SF🌊-No..He's just mad beacause of yestarday..
ML🌙-If you say so...

*meanwhile with Herb*

H🌿-I can't belive that mom did this.. after the week i will get to the kingdom bar...!

*after a week*

H🌿-Bye mom i'm going with Clover!
SF🌊-Where are you going with Clover?
H🌿-Well...JUST ON A WALK!..yeah..!And maybe even geting a drink!..
SF🌊-Well then have fun..

Herb goes outside and then with a smile goes to the bar..

H🌿-Hello!
S🍺-Well he-llo,want any drinks?
H🌿-Oh no! Just some tea thank you!
S🍺-Oh,well ok then!
H🌿-Oh yeah!Aren't you the boy from class ***?
S🍺-Oh..How do you know..?
H🌿-I'm Herb Cookie! From class ***!
S🍺-oh i heard about you..Well here's your tea!
H🌿-Thank you!

After that day he was going to the bar almost everyday..sometimes only to chat.. he has meet also Vampire , Mint choco and Cocoa cookie.

And this kids and adults..... This was the start of the jurney of an crazy family...
______________________________________

Phew this was the first chapter!

So many words oh! And also i made this on the 24th of december wich means MERRY CHRITMAS! I really hope you liked the first chapter. Hope we see you in the nesxt chapter!

Words: 753