the 3 shifter's talk and the meeting of savior and saved

Start from the beginning

Izuku finishes his answer, as everyone hearing this looks at him with admiration, Ymir and Krista included. 'I don't mind if Krista and him get married, I just hope I get invited.' is what Ymir thought, with Krista starting to admire and develop feelings for the cinnamon roll, however she is unaware of them at the time. Just then, Shadis comes in and yells "GET MOVING CADETS, WE DOING ODM TRAINING TODAY!!!" with them all quickly moving to get the ODM gear on, with the only exception being Izuku, who goes along with Shadis that understands that Izuku doesn't need to use the gear so he walks with him.

while walking, Shadis asks "how is Erwin coming along? I would have talked to him personally, but I am busy whipping these food for titans into titan slayers." "He's doing well, I personally call him uncle Eyebrows. I also call Hange aunty titan-lover, given her obsession with them and I call Mike uncle sniff. Levi, however, I personally call dad, since he is who I bonded with the most and have taken up some of his moves and his obsession with cleaning." that most certainly surprised Shadis, hearing that Levi has shown to call someone son.

It has been a few minutes of those 2 talking and Izuku using his cinnamon roll charms to get on Shadis good side when everyone arriving. Izuku sees Krista having some trouble with some straps, so he goes over and helps her with the straps. This definitely gets Krista to slightly blush, however she doesn't know that she's blushing and it isn't noticeable, even with his enhanced sight. Ymir however sees Izuku helping and believes that he's being helpful.

Once Krista's straps are done and she has fallen in line with Izuku standing on her left with Ymir on her right. seeing they are all in line, shadis starts with his usual commentary "today, you will attempt to get close to cadet Midoriya's score that he got yesterday. the closer you get, the higher my expectations will be. But that will be easy, since my expectations of you all are already low in the first place. With the only exception being him, since he has seen more stuff than all of you, and for longer." with everyone looking at Midoriya, knowing full well he managed to get on his good side.

"I will send a group of you at a time. your goal has already been stated, however there is a time limit. that is so you feel pressured on making sure you kill them properly and quickly." Shadis says, shocking them all. "Also cadet Midoriya will not be participating due to him being the one to set the target amount."

And so, Izuku practices his abilities and getting them down properly and making more complex structures using the elements. Everyone that wasn't currently doing the task, was watching him. Krista watching him more than others, intrigued in Izuku as well as happily wanting to know more about him.

~~~~~~Timeskip a few months~~~~~~

It has been a few dauntless months with everyone trying to get close to Izuku's score. the 2 people that closest to Izuku's score was Mikasa, as everyone expected, and surprisingly Krista, the goddess in people's eyes and the happy person that everyone connects with Izuku. what everyone doesn't know, is that she was trained by Izuku personally. this training has gotten them the chance to get to know each other more and advance their friendship.

Anyway, it is now a free day that the cadets were given so they can visit their families or anyone they want to visit. Eren and Mikasa are taking full advantage of this fact to take Izuku to Carla so she can meet the person who helped free and save her from being eaten by a titan. Armin is following along since he now lives with those 2 after his grandfather died.

"Where are you both taking me?" Izuku questions, curious as to where he was being taken, when all he wanted to do was meet with the scouts for today before they go onto another expedition. Mikasa lets out a small smile, wanting Izuku to meet the person who he saved. Eren however, says "We're taking you to see my mom that you saved from being trapped on that day." it was then Izuku realized that he still hasn't met her in person. "You can let go off me, I won't run off since I want to meet the wonderful mother you have taking care of you." he says to them both, and it was then that both looked sheepish as they let go of him.

Izuku hears some of the murmurs that people are saying "that's the legitimate wings of freedom." "are those people with him friends or something more." "why is he here?" were some of the murmurs that he could pick up while walking with the protagonist trio. it was a few minutes later that they arrived at a house that's next to a bakers. during the 2 years that Izuku was with the scouts, Carla had slowly healed and got use of her legs back. After healing, she opened a bakers that is next door to their house. it garnered enough profits that allows her and her family to be comfortable.

Eren knocked on the door and shortly after, Carla opened it to see her son and adopted daughter along with their friend and Izuku. "Hey you 3, still eager to become scouts I see. Also you brought someone else with you?" Carla asks, not yet registering that he is the 'Realistic Wings of Freedom' and Eren responds to her. "Mom, say hello to who helped save you from that incident a couple years ago. he is also 'Humanities Angelic Soldier' due to his smiles."

It was then that Carla registered who Izuku properly was and that he was the one who saved her. "It was you who saved me?! Thank you for helping save me!!" she exclaims "Also come in, I want to get to know who you are on a personal level since you are friends with my son and adopted daughter." she then hugged him, to which he hugged back.

"So what happened after you saved me from the rubble of our old house?" Carla asks, wanting to know what happened with Izuku. he then describes that the commander of the scouts and 2 of his inner circle saw him killing his last few titans. after which he answered some questions and had a trial to determine where he goes which the scouts got him. "What happened after you joined the scouts?" she questioned, wanting to know what dangers those 3 are getting into.

"It can be dangerous, since the titans can come from nowhere, but those are taken care off by the right and left wings due to the strategy employed by the current commander, who has taught me personally." Izuku explains. "I also have gotten a few titan kills myself before joining the cadets. to connect with people my age. I have seen people I see as comrades die by being eaten however I managed to save most of them from dying." he doesn't want them to know that he refers to Erwin or the three within his inner circle as uncle, auntie or dad.

He then talks about the 2 years in slightly more detail. however they shift topics and all of them bond over things, like how Izuku enjoys her cheery attitude, even if she didn't like how her children was becoming soldiers. It is now near the end of the day and Izuku wants to meet his family within the scouts before they leave on another expedition.

And so he goes and meets them, has tea with his dad Levi while discussing how clean Izuku has made the training grounds, which is super clean. He also has talks with uncle Eyebrows about speculation on the Colossal Titan and Armored Titan and how they disappeared. Aunty Titan-Lover, we don't talk about the stuff she forced him to look at.