Back at the present…

Pei Lisa glanced at the figure of an unknown gender who was sleeping deeply beside her. She pulled out the chair and put her bag on the table.

“Newcomer, wake your deskmate up!” The teacher with the bald head bald announced.

1

Hearing this, the other students could not help secretly cursing this teacher. Usually, he did not even dare to provoke Lu Xukun, but now he was asking the new student to wake him up.

Did he think that Lu Xukun would not hit girls?

Pei Lisa frowned and lifted the corners of her lips.

“Teacher, what if we get into a fight?”

One of the girls laughed when she heard this. “Not bad, you also know that Lu Xukun is not to be provoked.”

This tone was mixed with strong sarcasm and jealousy.

It was obvious she felt that Pei Lisa had some other intentions to sit beside Lu Xukun.

“What are you talking about?!”

The teacher’s face was flushed red and he said with disdain, “Enough, sit down quickly!”

The teacher turned to look at the blackboard and muttered, “It’s hard enough to handle this class, but now there’s another transfer student. What is this school thinking?”

Everyone could see that the teachers did not like the new student. The reason they did not like her was because their workload would be increased, or that she would drag down the average score of the class.

At this moment, the scornful eyes of the people around glanced at Pei Lisa.

This kind of person who pestered the Qin family deserved to be left out.

After Pei Lisa sat down, she did not seem to care about the gazes around her. When everyone was ready for class, she put on her wireless earphones, turned on her iPad, and covered it with her textbook.

When she went through her mailbox, she saw that there was nothing new. According to the time, she should be getting a reply today since the information was submitted the day before yesterday.

Pei Lisa thought for a moment before stuffing the iPad into the shelf under her desk again.

After class.

The people around Pei Lisa finally moved and took off their school uniforms. Suddenly, she heard a slightly cold voice beside her.

“Who are you?”

Pei Lisa turned her head to look when she heard the voice.

The boy was wearing a black T-shirt and was handsome, with a bit of rebelliousness and uncaring indifference in his eyes. The boy was also studying her at the same time.

Pei Lisa looked away. She was not as afraid of him like the other girls, nor did she have any interest in him.

The corners of her eyes lifted. “Someone who has nothing to do with you.”

1

As soon as her voice fell, the two students who were sitting in front of them felt a chill on their backs.

This was the first time they had met someone who dared to speak to Brother Lu like that!

“Why are you sitting here?”