Chapter 2

The rest of the period Lucas kept on bothering Riley by tugging her hair a little bit and throwing things at the back of her head. When Riley had enough she turned around and saw a smirking Lucas. "Can you stop that" Riley said annoyed. "Anything you want babe"Lucas responded. Riley blushed a little before saying "I'm not your babe." Lucas just smirked and answered "You will be." Flustered, Riley turned her head back to the board. After 5 minutes had passed the bell rang. She and Maya made their way to art class. Riley hoped and prayed Lucas wouldn't be in that class. She had no luck. Standing with Missy was Lucas Freaking Friar. All of a sudden Missy and Lucas started to make out. Riley wanted to throw up. She looked Maya's way and said "Wow no surprise that the bad boy and the bitch found each other." Maya just nodded her head in agreement. The bell rang and Mrs. Kossal came in. Lucas had finished doing what they were doing and Mrs Kossal assigned Lucas his seat. It was next to Riley. Riley just let out a sigh and muttered to herself "Just my luck." Lucas took a seat. "Nice to see you again babe" Lucas said clearly trying to flirt with her. "I already told you I am not your babe, I don't want to be" Riley said trying to concentrate on what Mrs. Kossal was saying. "You know you love me" Lucas said smirking. "I don't love you" Riley stated. "I could make that change" Lucas said as he turned to face the board leaving a blushing Riley.

I really hope you guys liked all the little rucas moments. Comment your opinion. No negative comments porfavor. There is more rucas to come so stay tuned. As always see you in the next chapter.
XOXOX
-theratchit