Chapter 1

Riley woke up to the sound of her window opening. She slowly opened her eyes to reveal Maya Hart.
"Morning" said Maya. Riley just grumbled and said a really low "Hi"
"Get ready to go to school" Maya exclaimed. Riley saw the time 6:45. She got up and got ready quickly when she was done both girls went downstairs. "Oatmeal girls" Topanga said. As they eat Cory spoke up excitedly, "We are having a new student today!" Riley got really curious. "Is it a boy or a girl?", Riley asked. Cory immediately got a worried look in his face. "It's a boy, and don't even think about doing any thing" Cory said like a overprotective father. Riley just gave her father a look. Maya then said it was time to go. Riley said bye to her parents and left with Maya by her side.
-------------------------------------------------------------
(At School)
First period was about to start in 5 minutes and Riley started to think the new kid wouldn't show. She looked Maya's way and asked "Do you think the new kid is going to be cute?'' Maya just shrugged and answered with a simple "I don't know.'' Just then the bell rang Mr. Matthews arrived and started his lesson. He was talking when he heard the door open. At the door was the new kid. He spoke out and said "Lucas Frier has arrived." Riley hated him immediately. He was bad news. Cory gave him a stern look and told him to take a seat. Just for Riley's luck he sat behind her. Cory continued with his lesson. Riley felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around. "Hey what's your name gorgeous" Lucas said flirtatiously. "Riley Matthews, now please leave me alone" Riley said annoyed. "Fiesty, I like it" Lucas said clearly trying to annoy her. Riley looked to the front of the board and thought to herself ''this is going to be a long day''

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. There is more to come. Please comment your opinion. No negative comments plzz. See you guys in the next chapter.

-theratchit