Chapter 2

Phils P.O.V.

  The rest of the period was a blurr. When Dan came back, he just started to draw stick figures on his blank paper. 

"I-i know we have 3 weeks to work on this a-and all, but should w-we start it tonight or something?" I asked, but more liked stuttered. There was a long and very akward pause. As I was about to work on my landscape for the last time, he spoke up.

"At free period text me so I have your number then tomorrow come over to mine. We can walk from school. Meet me at the front gates." 

"O-ok" I responded not really expecting a response. Without another word he got up and picked up his drawing and left just as the bell rang.I helped Mrs.Vann clean up like I always did. I grabbed my lunch from my locker along with my book and made my way down the hallway to the libarary. I entered and quickly walked over to my usual table towards the back. Just like every other desk or table I sit at. I aviod the cafeteria becasue Chris and PJ are in there and I would much rather enjoy a good book then get beaten up.

I pull out a PB and J and turn to the page I left off at and got to the third word when someone sat down beside me. I lower my book slightly so I could see over the top and look over at the person sitting beside me. To my atsonishment, it was once again Dan. He also brought his lunch. Why on earth did he sit with me of all people?! 

"Um hello." I shyly said. He looked up from staring at the title of my book and locked eyes with me. I blushed and looked down. Out of the corner of m eye I saw him also blush and also looked down. Strange.

"I thought since we have  this project and all, that we could get to know each other without the questions." As he was speaking,  he never looked up from his untouched tray of food. 

"Y-yeah, sure I guess." I once again stuttered. I was kind of hoping that he would be the first to speak, and yet at the same time I was scared about what he was going to ask. But my thoughts were interuppted by Dan speaking.

"Why are you so shy all the time?"  He blurted out. "Sorry that sounded rude." He quicking added.

"I.... Um... I guess I'm just scared that I will mess up horribly or get laughed at so it's best to just not socialize at all." I said kind of quickly.

"Well, if we are going to work together I think it's best that you know that you needn't worry about horribly messing up or getting laughed at. Because a.) I am not afended eaisly and b.) I'm not a dickwad, therefore I would never laugh at you know matter what." He said finaly looking at me in the eyes again. And for some reason I felt like I could trust him. Almost like we've known each other our entire lives.

I kept staring into those breathtaking eyes when I noticed it was my turn to ask a question.

"What school did you go to previously?" I ask inquizitivly.

"North Ridge" (A/N idek if that is a real school XD)

"Good school, smart students"

"They were ok, I guess, I didn't really know them, too socially akward I guess heh." as he said this his face heated up and akwardly rubbed the back of his neck. In a really attractive way too. But I could tell this was a sore topic for him, so I changed it. Where did this sense of confidence come from?!

"What about your-" I cut off by the perfect boy siiting beside me.

"No." He says waving a finger infront of my face in a sassy way. I giggled but cover my mouth with my hand so he doesn't  see my touge stick out of the side. "My turn, hmmmmm, this is difficult." He said while concentrating very hard. He looked really adorable when he concentrated. His eyebrows furrowed and he adverted his gaze to the bottom right of where ever his head was facing.

"Eureka!" he yelled, earning a loud "SHHHH" from the libraian. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" 

WAIT WHAT????!!! Did he literally just ask me if I had a boyfriend? I can't say yes, what if he is going to tell everybody. Shit.

"Um... No." I didn't tell him I'm gay, just that I have never had a boyfriend before. Hopefully he doesn't catch on.

"Ok now your turn." DING DING DING! The bell. Phew.

"I have to go to next lesson, talk to you tomarow yeah?"

"Yeah" He said rather.. disappointed? Does he actually like my company? Of course not! He could never like an ugly faggot like you! You are socially akward and cries like a baby. How could anyone possibly like you?! Right, how could I be so stupid, he doesn't like me, i'm just someone he can use to talk too untill he has better frinds. Oh well. 

I grabbed my book and mostly uneatened lunch and sccurried out of the libarary. I threw away the food in the nearest trashcan and stoped at my locker to pick up a few textbooks and my noteppad so I could doodle. My next lesson was life science... Which PJ and Chris were in. Great. I quickly made my way to the second floor and entered the classroom making my way to the back of the room. Thankfully this classroom had a window towards the back so I could just stare out it and doodle what I see instead of actually paying attention. I sat down in my creaky old chair. I took out what I needed and pulled out my book so I could read a little while it was still vaugly quiet. 

"I'm sure most of you have met the new kid." The teacher said while walking in. "Well he will be joining us, so please be at least a little civilized. Sit over there by PJ." FUCK. What if PJ and Chris make him hate me! Crap. Crap. Crap.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey Muffins!  sorry it took so long to update I had no computer lolzor!