❤️part 13❤️

A/n's pov

All expect Siddharth: what?

Siddharth: yes, he is mine and my sister uncle . He is such a psycho , he is killed his own parents. He killed so many innocents peoples. But he loved his sister. But now he want kill my family.

Jimin: what? You said he loved his sister but why he want to kill your family.

Siddharth: like I said he loved his sister but my dad is his enemy from their childhood.

Jin: I am so confused now.

Siddharth chuckled and said

My mom, dad and uncle studied in same school . My dad loved my mother from his school days. Like I said my dad and uncle are enemies so my parents maintain their  in secret. After they their schools. Dad want to study business andmom want to fashion designer so they joined different college. But they secretly each other. They are happy in their love life but when..

???: Siddharth

They are turn around saw

Siddharth: dad we are..

Anil kapoor: I know , I heard from starting.

Siddharth: dad I just..

Anil kapoor: first take your sits guys I will continue , come on guys.

All expect anil : ok dad/ uncle.

Anil kapoor: like Siddharth I lover anuty from my school days .she is the most beautiful woman I never seen in life . We enjoyed our life untill

Flack black

Anil kapoor's pov

I was at my apartment . I want to live like other normal people. Now I studying for my upcoming exam when someone ring the doorbell. Who is at this time? I went to open the door and saw

Me: Madhuri

I shocked to see in this time . I can see fingers print in her cheeks and her eyes are red like she cried for long time.

Madhuri : anil

She said hugged me and started to cry loudly.

Me: Madhuri what happened? Why are crying?. Please tell me it's hurts to see you like this .

Madhuri: a-anil .

Me: ok come on sit here . I will get some water.

I said while kiss in her forehead and went to kitchen to get water and given to her.

Me: here drink this.

I made her to drink water and

Me: now till me what happened?.

Madhuri: my bhaiya (bhaiya means elder brother).

Me: what happened to him?.

Madhuri: he kil-killed my parents.

Me: what?how? . I mean why?.

Madhuri: I don't know what happened. I was in my room. I heard my parents and my brother shouting . After that I heard gun shot . When I went downstairs to see already my parents they are in floor covered with blood. I saw my brother standing with gun in his hand . I asked him happened to our parents but he just slapped me and said he want me sent  to USA for studies . He just locked in my room but I escaped through the window. Anil I was scared. He is not my brother. He is psycho . I know my brother . He never hurt me. B-but...

Me: ok ok clam down love nothing going to happen. I handle him. Ok come and sleep. I will bring you to my parents ok.

She just nodded her head and

Madhuri: I love you❤️.

I chuckled and said

I love too baby❤️ now sleep.good night.

Madhuri: good night.

With that I went from there . I can't believe he killed his own parents. Don't worry love I will protect you . No one even dare to touch you. I promise that .

Flack back end...

Taehyung's pov

Anil kapoor: after that she lived with my family. After finishing my studies. I married your anuty and I become mafia king.  We are happy in  our marriage life untill..

He was  cutted by

Madhuri : guys lunch is ready come on.

Anil: we will come after sometime.

Madhuri: ok

With that he left from there.

Anil: guys we will continue later. I have some work.

All expect anil : ok uncle/dad.

All went to have have lunch expect me.
I don't know but I have bad felling like something going to happen. I just smirk and said

Me: don't worry Mr. Rahul Dev your game will end soon...

To be continued....❤️