❤️part 3❤️

Y/n 's pov

Me and Avneet Didi went to shopping hall to select her dress for her date with my brother which is on this Sunday

Me and Avneet Didi went to shopping hall to select her dress for her date with my brother which is on this Sunday. Oh god she has been selecting her so long.

Avneet :" y/n ,how is this?"

Me:"nice". I said without looking at her.

Avneet:"y/n"

Me:" what?"

Avneet:" see how is this?".

Wow ! She had good taste in selecting dress.

Me:" wonderful Didi "

Avneet:"thank you". She said while jumping like kid.

Oh lord shiva. This girl I don't know how will my brother handle her in future. Oh god please help my brother in future from this zombie.

Avneet:"y/n".

Me:"yes Didi".

Avneet:"let's go for lunch".

Wh-what lunch . I had been waiting fucking 3hrs for single dress. Anyway food is important. I am hungry.

Me:"ok"

Time skip

After finishing our lunch . We went towards our car to go home. I am so happy Kim's family will be there when I reached our home. I was in my own thoughts my Didi said

Avneet:" why are you smiling like idiot ?"

Me:" wh-what? No".

Avneet :" I know".

Me :"you know what?".

Avneet:" I know your thinking about your crush".

Me:"me?crush ? What a funny joke Didi".

Avneet:" y/n I know you have crush on taehyung when you saw his photo.

Me:" yes . Now what I will do".

Avneet:" ok I help you in this".

Me:" really?".

Anveet:" yes today onwards I will be your love tutor".

Me:"love tutor?" .

Avneet:" yes, I am your love tutor.  Me Anveet kaur , the future sister-in-law of Ms. Y/n kapoor ".

Me:"ok ". I said while smiling at her when

Avneet:"wait".

Me:" what ?". I said while stop the car.

Avneet:"come with me".

Me:" why Didi ? Is there something you want to buy".

Avneet:"yes. Now come with me".

Me:" ok".

I and anveet Didi step down from the car and she said

Avneet:" come on cross the road ".

Me:"ok but why?".

Anveet:"don't ask any questions".

Me:"but, the traffic light ".

Anveet:" it's ok come on ".

Me:"ok wait "

When we are crossing the road suddenly. One limo stopped front of us. It's looks like  I seen somewhere but where. I got it . It was our limo. Yes! Your are genius y/n kapoor. I proud of you. I was praising myself suddenly

???:"y/n kapoor"

Hey! Who is that . I turn around to see the person but my eyes are went wide

???:" Y/n kapoor and anveet kaur what are you guys are doing in middle of the road.

Me :"bro . We are just crossing the road to buy something which is Didi needed yes Didi!

Anveet:"yes, love we are going to buy welcome gifts for our guest ".

Siddharth:" ok come along with as".

Me:"oh sidd ( sidd is nickname of Siddharth) I have my own car.

Siddharth:" it's ok . Just park the car in the corner. Our driver come and pick up. Now come on .

Me and anveet: "ok ".

With that we went towards the limo.

A/n's pov

When y/n entered the car her eyes went wide.

Y/n's thought

Oh my Lord kim taehyung . Ok ok control y/n control. They are all looking at me.  Oh your fucking smile taehyung . Just don't kill me from that stare.

Y/n:"hi guys. She said but they are only staring at her like she is angel coming from heaven. That's all y/n face went full read because of their stare.

Siddharth:"can you all stop staring her like you guys are going to eat her.

All expect Siddharth,y/n, Avneet:" sorry".

Y/n:"it's ok".

Y/n was talking with anveet. But she can feel someone is staring at her deeply like she can escape from his/her sight.

Y/n's pov

When I was taking with my Didi . I can feel someone staring at me deeply. When I lift my head my eyes meet beautiful deep brown eyes staring at me deeply that one other than kim taehyung. We made 5 sec eye contact . But I looked away.

This second I don't know . One-day  I will be  belongs to most powerful mafia property. Kim taehyung's property.

To be continued.❤️