Chapter 2 : I missed you so much Kyoku

Four years.

It had been four years since Mikey and Kyoku had last seen each other.

Mikey and Kyoku got along really well together. They would meet every night after school at their respective schools, at the park where they had first met, and then they would both go to Mrs. Koba's stand to buy dorayaki and eat it on the bench together, the last one always cut in half so they could share it.

Several months later, Mikey met Draken, after Draken had been sent by some college scum and Mikey had literally knocked out their leader with one kick to the face.

On the night of his meeting, Mikey was excited to introduce his new friend to Kyoku. Honestly, Draken and her had a good rapport. Although Kyoku was rather intimidated by Draken's abnormal size for his age. Honestly, at first Kyoku thought he was at least a fifth grader, but no, he was only one year older than her and the same age as Mikey.

Draken and Kyoku's friendship could be described as being like a big brother protecting his little sister, and also as a kind of mutual outlet, they were able to say many personal things to each other. However, they did not give advice to each other, they had a diary function.

Soon Kyoku met the future founding members of Tokyo Manji Kai. First of all, Baji, he had an important place for Mikey because he was his long time friend. They knew each other since they were kids. Kyoku liked him, anyway she liked them all! Even though some of them had already done some dirty tricks to her, we won't say any names. (*cough* Baji.*cough*) They had a special relationship, when they were together, they argued every time but deep inside they couldn't honestly say that they hated each other.

Then she also had a brother-sister relationship with Draken, she also had two more special ones. One with Pah-chin, he was overprotective of her, he hated it when another boy other than the founding members approached her, he did not trust the man. Although Kyoku really didn't like her attitude when she was in the company of boys because they became instantly intimidated by Pah-chin's big stature. So since then he intimidated them but from a distance with dark looks and as soon as they ran away, he would also sneak away after making sure they would not approach her again. She also had another "brother", it was Mitsuya. Mitsuya was the one with a cool big brother attitude. He gave her a lot of freedom, followed her around sometimes, helped her confess things that were bothering her, she could count on him for last minute transportation. Kyoku liked to go on his motorcycle, he didn't go too fast or too slow, he was also very careful about the road, so she didn't live with the constant fear of having an accident.

Finally, there was Kazutora. Honestly, he was definitely the person she was least close to. That didn't mean that they didn't talk to each other or that they didn't get along, they just talked less. However, when they were together, they hardly spoke to each other but there was no awkward silence either. Kyoku liked him, he was nice and funny, but it was rather difficult to talk to him. But unfortunately all good things come to an end. Kyoku had to move. She followed her parents' dream. They always dreamed to live in Okinawa. The beach, the turquoise water, the white sand, the green mountains.

Her father was a soldier in the Japanese Navy. He was quite famous in the field. He was one of the fastest Japanese Navy soldiers to reach the rank of admiral. Unfortunately, because of his work, his father was rarely at home. Despite his absences, Kyoku still loved her father from the bottom of her heart, she found him incredible, he was a great man with a lot of charisma, very respected and when he was with her, Kyoku could say without any fear that she was going to have an incredible day. She also learned a lot from him, respect towards others, tolerance, team spirit, solidarity, and also to defend herself. Indeed, her father taught her to defend herself, well rather, he taught her the basics, she hit herself where to hurt her opponent enough to be able to run away. This didn't bother her at all because she hated conflict, and as her life philosophy says: Conflict you will meet, run you must.