Challenges

Tracy's POV
I was telling Denver what a psycho hi PA was. But I was listening. She asked what was wrong with me but I told her I was ok. We had left the office and gone home, I told him about my trip. I called out this name and he just stared at me. I was getting pissed. He just told me he was exhausted and walked out on me. What was wrong with everyone?
Denver's POV
This couldn't be happening. I called Clinton and he asked why I was worrying if she was pregnant. Nothing even showed I had met her before and that relieved me. But I still had her thoughts in my head. I wasn't sure she knew it was me from that night. Or did she know. She would have questioned me? I was so confused. I couldn't sleep all night. Abigial was pregnant. Was she going to come to work? No! I was not sure. I managed to get some rest and woke up early the next morning, dressed and was going to head out for work until Tracy reminded me it was a Saturday. I had totally forgotten. I dropped my keys on the table and just feel back into the chair. Tracy continued to ask me if I was ok and all I said was I was fine.
Abigial's POV
Monday came faster than I had expected. I had been throwing up since 4.30am but I decided to hold myself together and went to work. In the elevator a met an older version of my boss. He tried to be friendly but that was the last thing I needed now. I really didn't want to mind him. The moment the elevator clanged open I stepped out and heard him chuckle.
Denis' POV
I walked to my brother's office to find no one there, I remember seeing a secretary at the front desk, so I went to her to ask for my brother's whereabouts. When I got there she was focused on her phone. Was this what my brother was tolerating here. I asked her where my brother was? She didn't even look at me and ask if I had an appointment. For real! "An appointment with my own brother?", I asked rhetorically. She looked up and started apologising. He asked me to go to her PA, she was in her office. I just shook my head and left. I went to the PA's office oy to find the beauty I found in the elevator sitting behind her computer. She seemed very lost. "A penny for your thoughts", I said to her. She looked up and asked if I was stalking her. Actually I wished I was but I needed to meet my brother. She didn't seem to know where my brother was which was weird. It was here duty to know his every move. I introduced myself to her again and she also introduced herself and just smiled.
Abigial's POV
Denis was a nice person, it had been two months since we became friends and the day his brother saw him in the company it was bloody. Now my stomach was out and people started pointing fingers at me. Some called me a slut. I didn't want the baby anymore. I wanted to abort them but Denis stopped me. He got me a small comfy apartment which I tried to decline but it didn't work so I had to accept. Tracy had convinced Denver so many times to fire me but it didn't work. I barely knew what I did to her that she hated my guts that much.
Denver's POV
It's been two months since I took from my father and things have been going on well but not smoothly, everytime I see Abigial my heart begins to race. Am scared she might notice I am the man from that night so I try my best to avoid her although she tries to come closer to me. Tracy has been insisting I fire her she said I couldn't have a pregnant PA or it was going to tarnish my image blah blah blah. Clinton had been giving me some tips to guide me when I was around her. I might be the Father of the babies I once told Clinton. I didn't know why this was bothering me. I was getting out of my office for a meeting when I saw her walking absentmindedly with a pile of books when she accidentally knocked Claire down. It was war. Claire disgraced her and insulted her calling her name's like slut, whore, prostitute and other mean stuffs but all she did was apologize. After Claire left, Abi started picking the books from the ground. Claire had cause quiet a scene. Abi turned back and saw me but I just moved back to my office.
Claire's POV
The guts of the lady to knock me down. I was sure going to teach her a lesson. Tasha saw me and asked what was wrong with me and I told her. She also hated Abi.
Abigial's POV
It was a Saturday, I was in the fifth moment of my pregnancy. I had grown quiet day. I was planning on going to the hospital when my boss called me to come over to the office. For real. It was a Saturday. I told him I had to go for a check up. But he started shouting at me over the phone asking me whether my check up was more important than my job. And I knew I had no option but to cancel my check up. All of a sudden someone took the phone from me. It was Denis. How did he even get inside? I signalled him not to talk but it was too late.
Denis' POV
Was my brother crazy? I took the phone from Abigial and told him a piece of my mind. Who did he think he was? I had had enough of him. He needed to know what was right. I just hanged up before he could say anymore nonsense. I could see the sad look on Abigial's face. I walked closer to her but she just moved back. I apologized to her and took her to the hospital.
Abigial's POV
After my argument with Denis, he took me to the hospital. After my check up. Dr. Evans told me I was going to be having triplets. What? I didn't want one. How could I be pregnant with triplets?  Dr. Evans adviced me to get enough sleep and I nodded not as if I could. I went home and Denis made me a nice meal. We are and I went to bed. The next week was hectic even though Denis made happy every time he was around. The week went faster. Thank God. On Saturday Denis came around with his colleague Hannah and we went to the pack and had fun. I decided to ask for a day off when I went back to work. The moment I entered my boss' office on Monday he was busily kissing Tracy. Eeewww. Tracy got angry that I spoilt her sweet time. I apologized but the next minute she slapped me and I fell. Hitting my stomach against my boss's desk. I screamed when I saw blood coming from between my thighs I looked up but no one was willing to help me not even my boss not like I was expecting it. The last thing I heard before blacking out was Denis calling my name to stay awake.
Denver's POV
When Tracy pushed Abigial I stood up help her but Tracy held me back till Denis  came in and saw her. He was shouting for help and calling me sort of bad names. For once in my life I didn't care I just wanted to make sure she was fine but Tracy was just holding me back.