The Encounter

Denver's POV
I woke up in a bad mood on Monday morning all because my asshole of my brother.Everyone was trying to bring us together even my fiancee. He came to meet me yesterday and things got worse  so I was so angry from that night to the next morning I got to the office at 7 am  the same time I tried to calm my nerve I entered the office and things were a bit scattered in a way I didn't like, I called my PA office but no one answered the phone so I decided to walk around a bit.
Abigial's POV
I finished early and did my best to dress well, which a quiet succeeded, but there was a traffic jam so I got to the office at around 7.15am. The moment I sat down in my chair my phone rang. My new boss was in. He asked me to come to his office. He sounded quiet angry. I knock on his office door and a voice asked me to come in. I looked and no one was in the office. I wanted to run. Did a ghost talk to me. Wow the office looked a bit messy

"How do you see my office". A voice from behind me said I turned my back to be face by a very angry handsome looking boss. I looked into his eyes and for a second I got lost. He asked me what I was doing in his office and I replied that he had sent for me. I asked him whether I had seen him before because he looked familiar but he .over back and shouted at me saying that my job was to make sure his office was neat and also do what I was asked to do but I was questions. I just decided walked out. Come on what did I do, I just asked a simple question. Did he need to go volcano? I tried to leave but he held my back asking if I was going to leave the office like this. I stuttered saying u was going to get someone to do it I then called the cleaner and asked her to go do her job. I had a feeling I had met him somewhere before but since he said no, I had nothing to say. I was in deep thought I didn't realize Naomi had entered my office. "A penny for your thoughts", she said. I looked up at her and smiled and told her it was nothing.I came to tell you that I won't be working here from next week, Naomi said. "Why", I looked baffled. She told me her mom needed her her in Manhattan and she didn't know when she was going to return. I told her to ask for a leave she said she did but the boss said the company could not wait for. What the fudge. The guts of this guy. Did he know the sacrifices we made for this company. So did that mean no one could ask for a day of, I asked rhetorical. I felt sad for my girlfriend. The new boss was wicked that was my conclusion.
Denver's POV
I didn't think it was her. The girl I met was much prettier than this one but they looked identical. I asked the database council for her details and called Clinton. I was in a haste and he asked me to chillax. For real, was that all he could tell me? I sent him the picture of Abigial and he immediately recognized her. I told Clinton this same girl was working in my office but he wouldn't believe me.
Abigial's POV
Naomi looked nervous, I didn't understand why. The boss had asked me  to meet him at the board in 30 minutes, I need to tell him but I didn't want to go to his office. I called the secretary. I overheard her saying she would do anything to get close to Denver. Urmmm sorry I mean my boss. She was a real bimbo. I talked to Claire and she accepted quickly than I imagined. She was to send a message to the boss. 

Claire's POV
At long last I was going to meet the boss. I was so happy so I went to the bathroom and added a little makeup and hipped my breast and headed to his office.

 I was so happy so I went to the bathroom and added a little makeup and hipped my breast and headed to his office

As I entered his office seductively,  his head was focused on something he was typing on the computer. He asked me my mission, the moment I started talking he asked me where his PA was and sent me out. Could you believe that, the guts of that man to resist. I left irritated. I sent someone to go for her.
Denver's POV
How could she send someone to my office dressed like that. C'mon I knew my type of a woman. Few minutes later Abigial was in my office. She looked guilty. That served her right. I didn't want to argue with her so I just ask for my schedules for the day and ask her to leave. I looked up at her will she read my schedules and gosh she was damn pretty when she looked back at me I just took my eyes off her.
Abigial's POV
After I assisted my boss, I left for the house. I was exhausted. I opened my small fridge only to find one cup Noddles. Gosh was that all I had. I ate the Noddles and went to bed not forgetting to check up on Naomi. I had a feeling she was hiding something but I decided to allow her.
2weeks later.
It had been two weeks since I started working with my new boss although he didn't stress me like his father did, working for him was tiring. It had also been a week since Naomi left and I always felt lonely. And of late I had been feeling nauseous and tired. I suspect it was malaria so I just shrug.
Denver's POV
I had been working in my dad's company for 2 weeks now and I could say it wasn't bad. I made it known to Claire indirectly through a meeting that anyone who tried to seduce me will be fired. I was planning on marrying Tracy Cupps,my fiancee of 3years so that my dad's company and her dad's company will merge. It was more like a contract than a marriage. My PA, I mean Abigial was good at her work she made work easier for me. Tracy had left the country and was going to arrive the next day so I asked Abi to pick her at the airport.
Abigial's POV
Mr. Ross had asked me to pick his model fiancee so he asked me to leave the office earlier than usual so I could get some rest. I did and woke up earlier the next day, went to the office to schedule Mr. Ross' meetings and left for the airport to pick Tracy Cupps. After the long night sleep I was still tried which I found weird. I got to the airport 20minutes before her plane arrived. She didn't mind me when a greeted her. Yeah. She asked for a bottle of water and I took one out of my bag and gave to her. Instantly hell broke. She started blabbering about the water containing impurities because it was not the bottle of water she was used to. For one moment I thought I had accidentally given her ketchup. Did she even know how many bucks that bottle of water cost. She said I wanted to poison her. I had been drinking this same bottle of water for years and I was not dead. Was I made if steel? She threw the bottle of water back at me and focused her mind on her phone. The moment we got out of the car, I fainted. I woke up only to find myself in the hospital with no one beside me. Times like these made me miss Naomi. The doctor came and asked how I was feeling and I told him I was ok. He asked me to take good care of myself that I was pregnant. I wanted to die instantly. Me! Pregnant? Where? When? I was confused. He asked whether I didn't know. The moment he saw the reaction on my face he already knew the answer. Dr. Evans told me someone had already paid for the bills so I could leave. I got to the house only to find an eviction letter at my door step. I was torn. I couldn't be pregnant. No! I needed to act fast. My dad was in prison. He was going to laugh at me and say I failed without him. I couldn't lose my job too. I had to keep it a secret. But for how long?