Want to know you

Ryujin's pov

I talked to her. I met her. It feels so good. I always wanted her as my friend. She changed a lot tho. I hardly recognised her before."I wanted to talk to you" Lia said. "Do I know you?" I asked being very straightforward. "this is lia. My friend" Yeji said.

 "Why do you want to talk to her?" Yeji said sounding nervous. 

 " it's a secret" Lia teased. Yeji formed a pout. 

 I love the interaction. I wished she was a guy. Wait a minute did I just say a guy???? Ewww I am not into guys and...

I snapped out of my thoughts when Lia asked me to walk to the corner except Yeji. "What is it?" I asked politely . Lia spoke holding"I will not be here for a long time I hope you help her. She will be alone after I leave. I know it's a very huge favor but I just want my friend to be happy and you can make her happy just by looking at her" Lia's words got me spaced out. I did not understand what that exactly means. "You won't be ... Here?" I asked because I don't know who she is and how long she was friends with Yeji . "I am leaving for Canada with by family after our exams" she said with a sad smile. "Ok! Not a problem, I will try to be friends with her but what did you mean when you said that I can make her happy just my looking at her" I did not hesitate asking her. "Umm well you should find out yourself" Lia said winking at me. For a second I thought she was silly.  "Is she into girls?" I asked because I was eager to know. Lia's jaw drop, maybe because I was too straightforward. But not straight "umm. Are you gonna judge her if she was?" I was impressed by her answer tho "No, why will I judge her." Lia smirked " You have to be friends with her if you want to know her". "Ok" I nodded. 

I and Lia walked to Yeji. I went to her and thought to make my first move but then again I thought it would be very cheap. "By the way are you dating anyone?" I asked Yeji . She was disturbed by my question. "Why are you asking ...me that?" She questioned me. " Well... I am into girls.. So I just wanted to know" . I was into girls and I guess I will fall for the girl in front of me. "I guess its late and we all need to study... So I guess that's it for today" she left. Lia turned to me and gave me a thumbs up.

I went home. I and my sister live together as my parents live in busan. My home town. But I chose to study here and take sports.

Yeji's pov

I went home with Lia. I was still sinking with my thoughts.

is she for real? 

I had to study for my next exam. I sat on my desk to study but her words were still scattered in my head        *Well I am into girls*         I went blank once again. Was she giving a hint? Or did she do it because Lia asked her to? Was she flirting. 

I stopped myself and focused on my studies but that girl was unbelievable. 

It was 3 and I needed sleep so I just threw myself on the bed. I fell asleep as the soft mattress touched my back. I dreamt about her. Sweet dreams~

​​​​​​