"No, no, no, don't "Hi, Mom" me. That was pathetic. You stop training for a year and look what happens. Eh? You.. dropped your guard. And you... attacked when you should have blocked. And you rushed when you should've calculated. Eh?" Anita said to them all.

"I hope you kids paid more attention to me than you did." She said.

"Thanks, Mom." Marcus said then it was quiet.
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Nova pov
We were all just sitting around bored out of our minds.

"I bet Mrs. Granada's been working there for years." Facemaker said.

"They must have hacked the elections and put their own alien in as president so they could set a trap for the Heroics." Wild Card said walking around.

"I'm such an idiot"Wheels said turning his iPad around to show us.

"Your not an idiot, I guarantee that your smarter then me." I said to Wheels and he smiled.

"President Neil Anami. Spell Neil Anami backwards and you have...I'm an alien." Wheels said told ya he's smarter then me.

"Everyone thinks that the aliens only invaded this morning, but they've been here for years, planning this takeover the whole time."Missy said.

"And now we're locked in this stupid cell with no way out." Wild Card said looking at Missy like it was her fault.

"You're welcome." Missy said sarcastically while glaring at him. I walked over to Wild Card and whispered to him.

"What I tell you about messing with Missy. Do you really wanna get hurt?" I asked him.

"Oh shut up you've been annoying me about this all day, and you still haven't done anything." Wild Card said to me. I grabbed him by his shirt and was about to punch him when someone grabbed my arm. It was Missy

"Now's not the time guys. After all of this is over then you guys can fight." Missy said to us making me let go of Wild Card and she walked me to the other side of the room.

"Any luck." Missy asked Guppy who was trying to open the door. Miss girl was getting mad and punched the door and walked away.

"I need water. Without water, I can't use my powers." Guppy said sitting down.

"I need food. My stomach hurts." Facemaker said.

"My arm hurts." Noodles said they were all being crybabies.

"My ears hurt!" I said annoyed by them.

"We never should have come up to this ship. You led us here." Wild Card said to Missy.

"You think I wanted us to get locked up in an alien ship?" Missy said.

"Yeah and besides we would've ended up here either way." I said sitting down on the ground.

"It was all of us. We did it together." Wheels said to everyone.

"I wanna go home." Guppy said burying her head in between her knees.

"Me too!" The twins said in unison.