Lucas: "Finally we're here. Let's just get inside and buy a couch." He said, stepping out of the truck and close the door behind him. Jerry and the others step out of the truck too and Y/n stretch a bit.

————
————
*time skip*
————
————

Thrax: "This is boring, how long does it take to buy a couch?" He yawn, he put his arm around Y/n's shoulders while she shop some food  

Y/n: "It's depends what kind of couch Lucas like. He always likes one that doesn't shred the cushions." She stated, staring at the disguised virus.

Thrax: "Why are you looking at me like that? I told you the couch was uncomfortable. I couldn't help myself, beside I think you make a comfy cushion to lay on~." He flirted, his clawed hand move slowly under her shirt as it made contact with her skin. You blush and smack his hand away.

Y/n: "Will you stop that? I don't want people seeing us like this." You said quietly so no one will hear her.

Thrax: "Why not? Not a fan of Public Display of Affection?" He said, smiling at her through the surgical mask.

Y/n: "H-Huh? Of course not!" You replied, completely flustered and pissed off. "Come on you perverted dumbass." She grabbed her clawed hand dragging him to the next aisle.

Thrax: "Hey Y/n, what's that over there?" He pointed at the table next to the seafood aisle.

Y/n: "Oh, that's a free sample booth. Customers go over there to try out the food for free." You replied.

Thrax: "Lets go over there."

Y/n: "What? You know well that you can't eat human food."

Thrax: "Not for me. For you." He said, pulling her towards the table. The lady at the table is selling fresh sliced of peaches. Thrax selected one paper cup of the sliced peach and pick the juicy fruit infront of Y/n. "Try one."

Y/n blush pink of his action and obeyed immediately as she open her mouth to taste the delicious fruit. She look away while chewing the peach.

Thrax: "How is it baby?" He smirked at her expression.

Y/n: "I-I-It's good. Pretty juicy tho." You said, feeling butterflies forming in her stomach from the moment she is experiencing with the deadly virus. But, it felt really sweet of him to give you something that you like. And the feeling was relaxing to be around him in public.

Suddenly the moment was ruined when Sonia's voice was heard in the clothing area, you swallow the peach and head back to meet with her while Thrax follow her too. You found a woman arguing at Sonia about the dress she picked out and accused her for trying to take it away from her. Some of the customers are watching this scene, Mitchell intervene to break up the fight until he got spitted in the face. Sonia yelled at the woman for spitting at her friend, Mitchell manage to ignore it and block Sonic telling her not to make a scene. Y/n step in helping Mitchell on moving Sonia away, Thrax watch and he didn't like it when that awful woman spit at her friend like that. This made his clawed finger lit up ready to melt her. That is until he witnessed Y/n being pushed down by that woman to the floor.

Oh, that's when Thrax is finally pissed. He grind his teeth in anger, he took off his mask and sunglasses, and pulled down the hoodie revealing his face. The woman turned and looked horrified at his appearance. He grabbed her by the neck with his clawed finger and slammed her on a table. His grip tighten a bit causing her to gasp for air and his clawed nails pierce through her skin, the lit finger move close to her heart ready to be stab through it.

Thrax: "Listen here lady, I don't like people assaulting my baby like that. What you did was unacceptable and it is pissing me off. I almost want to pierce my finger through your organ till it erupts like flames. So, I want you to apologize to her and her friends for acting like a complete idiot and pushing my baby to the floor. Or I will kill you in front of the crowd. Understand?" His words threaten that lady making her almost pee in her jeans.

Mitchell and Sonia help Y/n up after she was being pushed, they watch Thrax ready to kill this woman but you stand up and grab his arm. He looked at your expression indicting him to stop and let her go. Many more customers witnessed in complete shock which Thrax didn't notice. He finally commanded and let go of that woman but still glare at her.

Thrax: "We are not coming here again." He said to Y/n, you understand and grab his arm leading him to the cashier where Lucas and Jerry are.

Sonia: "Mitchell are you ok?" She asked, wiping the saliva off of his cheek with a napkin.

Mitchell: "Yeah, crazy woman spit in my face." He said.

Sonia: "I hope no one saw him on tape."

—————
—————
*Meanwhile at the police department*
—————
—————

One of the police officers found a footage of the humanoid virus at a warehouse recently, this sparked up Kent as he look through the captured video and examine it closely. He zoom in the footage once more revealing the suspect in the clothing area attacking a woman. He found something as well, there's a few teenagers who are suppose to be his companions in that scene trying to stop him.

Harley: "Wait a minute, I recognize those three. We interviewed them last month on the murder of Tyler and his girlfriend." He said, looking at the security footage.

Kent: "Do you have their names and their info too?" He asked.

Harley: "Well yes, it's in the files including the residential home they live in." He answered.

Kent: "I need your car."